sss9i
02-19 10:48 AM
Hi,
I hava Whole plociy with Guardian Life.
I prefered whole policy if you think your'e going to stay in USA about 10-15 years in usa.
I hava Whole plociy with Guardian Life.
I prefered whole policy if you think your'e going to stay in USA about 10-15 years in usa.
wallpaper Quotes and Sayings
aristotle
02-07 12:20 PM
It all depends on the job requirements. MS+0 or BS+5 is considered as EB2. May be you can get a written statement from another well known attorney to help convince yours. Or you can try to use a different attorney if your employer permits.
Thank you all for the responses.
I am EB-ROW and EB2 is current for me.
GoneSouth,
you said "you must get a job zone 5 classification to file EB-2. Note that "information technology manager" is job zone 5". I am not in a manager position. I am software engineer/developer.
Is there any way EB2 can be filed. What should I tell my compary lawyer? I told him my friends in other companies are able to file EB2. they are also software developers. He says "The other companies should not be able to file EB2 for software engineers but I can't say what another company's hiring history would allow and what they are willing to risk in filing a case which surpasses the minimum requirements allowed by DOL."
How do I convince him. Is there any documentation or link which I can show him which states that software developers can file EB2?
Thanks again all..
Thank you all for the responses.
I am EB-ROW and EB2 is current for me.
GoneSouth,
you said "you must get a job zone 5 classification to file EB-2. Note that "information technology manager" is job zone 5". I am not in a manager position. I am software engineer/developer.
Is there any way EB2 can be filed. What should I tell my compary lawyer? I told him my friends in other companies are able to file EB2. they are also software developers. He says "The other companies should not be able to file EB2 for software engineers but I can't say what another company's hiring history would allow and what they are willing to risk in filing a case which surpasses the minimum requirements allowed by DOL."
How do I convince him. Is there any documentation or link which I can show him which states that software developers can file EB2?
Thanks again all..
yabadaba
08-01 01:14 PM
You can't generalize. If your kids are smart they can get into better colleges like IITs etc. I think you are confusing the issue about adaptability with good future prospects.
Wait a second. If you are not adaptable to the new environment, it becomes a rat race.If the situation is not conducive, your smartness aint gonna help. I think thats what the OP clearly meant. Its not easy for a kid who is in 8th grade in US to snugly fit into Indian System. Coming to the IIT's, Have you ever compared the total number of seats available in IIT's to the accepted numbers from IVY leagues and other big schools. In India, you have to be the best among the best to get into IIT's. You have to be best here and oh yeah.. You dont have to lose some of the smartness to reservations. But I agree with you that parents should let children pursue their own interests rather than thinking about him/her being a doc/eng.
What is your point? Madhuri just said that when kids are 8-9 years old it is easier for them to adapt to the canadian system rather than the indian system. No one said that the indian system is not up to the standard.
Having studied in every single indian board system, state, cbse and icse along with primary education the london board (o/a level), I have some experience with regards to adaptability-> It sucks. I have a abcd friend who moved from US to india while in the 6th grade and she regrets those two years of her life. If you have kids in school over here please think 3 times before u shuttle them back and forth.
Wait a second. If you are not adaptable to the new environment, it becomes a rat race.If the situation is not conducive, your smartness aint gonna help. I think thats what the OP clearly meant. Its not easy for a kid who is in 8th grade in US to snugly fit into Indian System. Coming to the IIT's, Have you ever compared the total number of seats available in IIT's to the accepted numbers from IVY leagues and other big schools. In India, you have to be the best among the best to get into IIT's. You have to be best here and oh yeah.. You dont have to lose some of the smartness to reservations. But I agree with you that parents should let children pursue their own interests rather than thinking about him/her being a doc/eng.
What is your point? Madhuri just said that when kids are 8-9 years old it is easier for them to adapt to the canadian system rather than the indian system. No one said that the indian system is not up to the standard.
Having studied in every single indian board system, state, cbse and icse along with primary education the london board (o/a level), I have some experience with regards to adaptability-> It sucks. I have a abcd friend who moved from US to india while in the 6th grade and she regrets those two years of her life. If you have kids in school over here please think 3 times before u shuttle them back and forth.
2011 friendship quotes and sayings

gc_peshwa
08-10 11:41 PM
This is def not right...I checked out the 'News' section (see link below) on the website which published the bulletin...how come they have published only the Sept bulletin and NOT any other month's bulletin....
Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - News (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/category/1/1/31/)
I have same observations:mad: The funny part is at the bottom the date lists Aug 09 2010 i.e. yesterday. We know that yesterday there wasnt ANY bulletin whatsoever...
I initially thought its authentic but now I think it may be a cheap publicity stunt :(
I really really pray that posting is a figment of his imagination...I pray...:rolleyes:
Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - News (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/category/1/1/31/)
I have same observations:mad: The funny part is at the bottom the date lists Aug 09 2010 i.e. yesterday. We know that yesterday there wasnt ANY bulletin whatsoever...
I initially thought its authentic but now I think it may be a cheap publicity stunt :(
I really really pray that posting is a figment of his imagination...I pray...:rolleyes:
more...
burnt
08-18 09:35 PM
Hi Friends - Can someone help with the Format of letter we should get from our Employer, so that we can send the same to USCIS for requesting expedite processing.
gcseeker2002
12-14 02:25 PM
Folks I had an infopass this morning for EAD pending more than 90 days. The officer basically told me cannot issue EAD but will contact NSC to check status and gave a customer information receipt saying "Our records indicate that your I765 is pending. I will contact NSC for further review of your application"
I was very disappointed by this. Is there anything else I can do to get interim EAD? I still don't see a LUD on my case.
I took 3 infopass appointments but not one helped, but if they take your FP in the infopass appt, you may get your EAD approved after 4-5 weeks(as happened with me)
I was very disappointed by this. Is there anything else I can do to get interim EAD? I still don't see a LUD on my case.
I took 3 infopass appointments but not one helped, but if they take your FP in the infopass appt, you may get your EAD approved after 4-5 weeks(as happened with me)
more...
hpandey
05-02 11:17 AM
Two of my friends relocated to India since the beginning of this year after spending 8-9 years and they had green cards too from 2004.
These guys had good jobs with a good pay but options in India were just much better to ignore.
Just food for thought for people who think that only in US can we make or break our life and careers. There are other places on Earth too where people live and be happy.
These guys had good jobs with a good pay but options in India were just much better to ignore.
Just food for thought for people who think that only in US can we make or break our life and careers. There are other places on Earth too where people live and be happy.
2010 See more family guy quotes or

h1techSlave
09-29 02:02 PM
Do you have to go thru an accountant to start a company?
I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.
Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.
I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.
Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.
more...
bostonqa
06-18 11:14 AM
They will send your application back to you.Maybe some experts can opine on this
I'm not so sure about this.
I think if they en-cash your checks, they owe you an EAD and AP.
485 is a different story, they will hold your 485, but you should get an EAD and AP.
again your case should be entered into there system, and you should get a Case Number.
I'm not so sure about this.
I think if they en-cash your checks, they owe you an EAD and AP.
485 is a different story, they will hold your 485, but you should get an EAD and AP.
again your case should be entered into there system, and you should get a Case Number.
hair cute love quotes and sayings
sujijag
08-19 04:36 PM
Emailed and Faxed to two of my local senators and Representative.
Status: Sent
Time: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:32 PM
Pages: 3 of 3
Subject: Provide Immediate Relief to Highly Skilled Foreign LEGAL Workers
Call Duration: 57 second(s)
Called Fax Machine ID: US SENATE
Recipient:
Name: Senator Dianne
Company:
Voice:
Fax: 1-202-228-3954
Title:
Status: Sent
Time: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:32 PM
Pages: 3 of 3
Subject: Provide Immediate Relief to Highly Skilled Foreign LEGAL Workers
Call Duration: 57 second(s)
Called Fax Machine ID: US SENATE
Recipient:
Name: Senator Dianne
Company:
Voice:
Fax: 1-202-228-3954
Title:
more...
rockstart
08-03 02:31 PM
Ideally GC should be issued in order of priority dates but from past experiences with USCIS I am not 100% sure that will be the case it will be all hell lose since they have just 30 days to consume all unused visa#. Else they will have to face the heat at the hill. So it could be pick any approvable aplication from the pool and finish the task.
This is just a wild guess. I do not dictate how CIS will or should work so dont red me if you dont like the guess.
This is just a wild guess. I do not dictate how CIS will or should work so dont red me if you dont like the guess.
hot Yourself quotes be a theres
elaiyam
05-25 02:22 PM
Here is the challenge... we need
Title : (not more than 25 Characters)
Text : (not more than 70 Characters)
Title : (not more than 25 Characters)
Text : (not more than 70 Characters)
more...
house funny quotes and sayings

rb_248
03-18 11:05 AM
Only way anythin close to this idea will work is if we somehow prove that perm residents are big spenders immediately after getting GCs. You know "Money Talks". :)
tattoo Tattoo Quotes and Sayings .

wa_Saiprasad
07-23 10:49 AM
Jul 02, Nsc: Usps 11:30 Am.
more...
pictures sayings about quilts and
leoindiano
08-25 11:29 AM
Your case might just be a coincidence unless we have lot of transferred cases not being approved. Speaking of which we see this handle Visual whose PD is Jan 03.
If transferred case is the road block, you guys have a strong case to raise, even legal action.
I went thru TSC-EAC-TSC cycle. I did quite a bit of research online :) and found they did approve those cases, if PD is current. So, that shouldnt be a hurdle. Key is make sure you have all the checks are passed and current.
If transferred case is the road block, you guys have a strong case to raise, even legal action.
I went thru TSC-EAC-TSC cycle. I did quite a bit of research online :) and found they did approve those cases, if PD is current. So, that shouldnt be a hurdle. Key is make sure you have all the checks are passed and current.
dresses love poems quotes and sayings.
ganguteli
03-02 11:12 AM
here is one way we can bring attention to this issue without spending a dime and without travelling hundreds of miles to DC
there is a blog on Reuters about housing ..just post your messages ..the more the merrier. here is my post.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2009/02/26/first-100-days-a-fix-for-the-housing-crisis/
-----------
Thanks
Oh really?
So you think writing some annonymous comments on some website will be a good campaign to draw attention?
So you will not contact any reporter for your idea. You will not want to travel to DC or meet any lawmaker with your idea. You will only write annomymous comments and blame IV.
I wish campaigns were so easy. I feel the reason why you are not serious is because you already have EAD.
there is a blog on Reuters about housing ..just post your messages ..the more the merrier. here is my post.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2009/02/26/first-100-days-a-fix-for-the-housing-crisis/
-----------
Thanks
Oh really?
So you think writing some annonymous comments on some website will be a good campaign to draw attention?
So you will not contact any reporter for your idea. You will not want to travel to DC or meet any lawmaker with your idea. You will only write annomymous comments and blame IV.
I wish campaigns were so easy. I feel the reason why you are not serious is because you already have EAD.
more...
makeup family quotes for tattoos.
chi_shark
09-26 03:42 PM
Why is llc less risk? i know that the legal paper trail requirements are lower... but i dont know of any other major benefit than ability to share profit and loss disproportionate to ownership stake... which could be a double edged sword too... what risk is covered in llc that is not covered in corp?
in fact i chose corp because it was cheaper.... thats it.
I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.
Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.
in fact i chose corp because it was cheaper.... thats it.
I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.
Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.
girlfriend emo love quotes and sayings.

s_r_e_e
08-14 10:28 AM
USCIS memo dated Jun 12 2008 says
I filed my Form I-765 more than 90 days ago and I have not received a decision, who should I contact?
If you have not received a decision within 90 days of the USCIS receipt date and you have properly filed your EAD application, you may apply to obtain an interim EAD by appearing in person at your local USCIS District Office. You must bring proof of identity and any notices that you have received from USCIS in connection with your application for employment authorization.
Mine expires OCT 3rd. Applied Jul 3rd, FP Jul 31st. No LUD , No News since
I filed my Form I-765 more than 90 days ago and I have not received a decision, who should I contact?
If you have not received a decision within 90 days of the USCIS receipt date and you have properly filed your EAD application, you may apply to obtain an interim EAD by appearing in person at your local USCIS District Office. You must bring proof of identity and any notices that you have received from USCIS in connection with your application for employment authorization.
Mine expires OCT 3rd. Applied Jul 3rd, FP Jul 31st. No LUD , No News since
hairstyles quotes and sayings.
sk.aggarwal
02-01 04:03 PM
You were right. It seems they have updated status today. My case got processed on 01/27. Now waiting for the documents
sk2006
03-16 06:22 PM
Gurus,
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the “Court Disposition Document” which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
I have an answer to your question.
But first UPDATE YOUR PROFILE with valid information.
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the “Court Disposition Document” which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
I have an answer to your question.
But first UPDATE YOUR PROFILE with valid information.
sachuin23
04-21 01:20 PM
if its a 10 year visa...i doubt there should be a concern about visa renewal.
Hopefully in 10 years you have GC and USC :)
But to answer your question...as long as you are not overstaying the 6 months there should be no legal issues. Ofcourse there is no such guarantee as it is upto the visa issuing officer's discretion
Thanks ! Thats what I thought , but wanted to confirm with senior members.
Hopefully in 10 years you have GC and USC :)
But to answer your question...as long as you are not overstaying the 6 months there should be no legal issues. Ofcourse there is no such guarantee as it is upto the visa issuing officer's discretion
Thanks ! Thats what I thought , but wanted to confirm with senior members.