JunRN
08-23 03:15 AM
Luck really plays with every game....
wallpaper justin bieber photoshoot 2011
gcwaiter
01-29 08:42 PM
Hello Guys,
We all have only 1 thing going on in our mind where every we go & what ever we do is about GC when it will arive. You see this offer & that offer. What you do ? nothing. Because you dont have EAD :confused: or GC :confused:
So now is the time we all can get together start our effort. No one knows about the result. Atleast some day some one will hear our voice.
This is my first visit to this web site. I have contributed $100 dollars.
Please give help to achive this target. wether it is $1,5,10,20,100,200 etc.
Best of luck & May god bless everyone !!
We all have only 1 thing going on in our mind where every we go & what ever we do is about GC when it will arive. You see this offer & that offer. What you do ? nothing. Because you dont have EAD :confused: or GC :confused:
So now is the time we all can get together start our effort. No one knows about the result. Atleast some day some one will hear our voice.
This is my first visit to this web site. I have contributed $100 dollars.
Please give help to achive this target. wether it is $1,5,10,20,100,200 etc.
Best of luck & May god bless everyone !!
sandy_anand
08-19 03:10 PM
There are no bills being discussed. House as well as senate are on recess and will convine after Sept 10th. After it reconvenes, between 10th sept and Oct 8th - it has a lot of tasks at hand, and no apetite for any big and controversial issues like immigration. Mid term elections are in early nov and nobody wants controversial bills debated just before that. Morover it has been made clear that GOP does not want any immigration bills except "fencing the border". Democrats do not have required votes for cloture.
So, nothing is going to happen on the immigration front- legislatively untill after nov elections. Attitudes towards this issue will change and more GOP Lawmakers wil favor talking about this after. It will be a different ball-game depending on who keeps the majority. In the lame-duck there might be a chance.
August/Labor Day Recess
House - August 9 � September 12
Senate August 9 � September 10
Target Adjournment:
House - October 8
Senate - TBD
So, between now and the lame-duck session, if we can educate lawmakers- especially now- since they are comming back home and to their constituents in the recess. Most of them have town-hall meetings arranged and want to hear from their constituents. It will be good to make ourselves visible and heard.
Good info. Thanks! Gave you green!
So, nothing is going to happen on the immigration front- legislatively untill after nov elections. Attitudes towards this issue will change and more GOP Lawmakers wil favor talking about this after. It will be a different ball-game depending on who keeps the majority. In the lame-duck there might be a chance.
August/Labor Day Recess
House - August 9 � September 12
Senate August 9 � September 10
Target Adjournment:
House - October 8
Senate - TBD
So, between now and the lame-duck session, if we can educate lawmakers- especially now- since they are comming back home and to their constituents in the recess. Most of them have town-hall meetings arranged and want to hear from their constituents. It will be good to make ourselves visible and heard.
Good info. Thanks! Gave you green!
2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
TeddyKoochu
07-01 11:27 AM
teddy the pun "multi-national managers(via L1A)" was intended. if that makes it clear.
anyway, the focus of this thread was about the president's immigration speech. Atleast the speech included the fact that illegal immigration makes a mockery of legal immigration. understood that any solution also must include finding a way on how to handle the undocumented people.
anyway, the speech for now might be just a start or more "kick in the butt" to let the congress know that they need to start work in CIR. when it comes to fruition is anybody's guess.
Thanks for clarifying !
anyway, the focus of this thread was about the president's immigration speech. Atleast the speech included the fact that illegal immigration makes a mockery of legal immigration. understood that any solution also must include finding a way on how to handle the undocumented people.
anyway, the speech for now might be just a start or more "kick in the butt" to let the congress know that they need to start work in CIR. when it comes to fruition is anybody's guess.
Thanks for clarifying !
more...
pd_recapturing
06-28 01:49 PM
You should get your EAD within 3 months of your application provided your I485 is already applied or applied along with EAD; EAD is independent of your I-140 approval.
This is wrong. EAD can be issued when both of the following conditions MUST meet:
I140 has been approved
I485 application is 180 days old
This is wrong. EAD can be issued when both of the following conditions MUST meet:
I140 has been approved
I485 application is 180 days old

GooblyWoobly
09-17 04:11 AM
I think Wah Wah is confused by the differences between 'retrogression' and 'backlog'. Of course, you are right that the PDs are not likely to go much further back (I think USCIS took a conservative approach after July - note they are still issuing visas to those with non-current PDs but are using the bulletin to limit incoming new filings). However, if 20 million applied in July the coming backlogs would be horrendous, even though priority dates would not necessarily need to go back further.
However, in a sense, if the backlog is perpetual, and let's say the PD never really moves forward by more than, for example, one month, in the next 10 years (I'm picking extremes to make my point) then the effective retrogression at that point would be greater than say todays.
Phew. Anyway, I think that's what he was on about!
:)
That'd happen even with or without July Fiasco. If there were 20 million people with PD in 2006, as soon as the PD in VB reaches 2006, that many people will apply, and the PD will be stuck there forever. So, what my point is, July Fiasco made NO DIFFERENCE to retrogression (except the effect of some resources at USCIS spent on receipting/issuing EAD&AP).
I agree it's very bad, and we need to fight it. But I just didn't want to people panic on something that's un-true. I'm tired of the FUD, that's it!! Just see, now in another thread somebody is speculating about discrimination against Indians inside USCIS!!
However, in a sense, if the backlog is perpetual, and let's say the PD never really moves forward by more than, for example, one month, in the next 10 years (I'm picking extremes to make my point) then the effective retrogression at that point would be greater than say todays.
Phew. Anyway, I think that's what he was on about!
:)
That'd happen even with or without July Fiasco. If there were 20 million people with PD in 2006, as soon as the PD in VB reaches 2006, that many people will apply, and the PD will be stuck there forever. So, what my point is, July Fiasco made NO DIFFERENCE to retrogression (except the effect of some resources at USCIS spent on receipting/issuing EAD&AP).
I agree it's very bad, and we need to fight it. But I just didn't want to people panic on something that's un-true. I'm tired of the FUD, that's it!! Just see, now in another thread somebody is speculating about discrimination against Indians inside USCIS!!
more...
shx
03-17 07:34 PM
Why the bloody hell are you guys judging him for what he has done? He only asked for some advise regarding immigration implications of his situation.
I do not think any of you who is beating him down like this has any right in doing so. I bet that each and every one of you have done more mistakes than Mr.Sahaayam did. You just were never caught. You must have done more filthy things than 'shop lifting'. I'm sure you have all lusted after women, watched porn, frequented strip clubs and drank a lot of filth. Some of you might have slept with more than one woman.
Don't you think these are more filthy than shoplifting? Guys come on! I would not have any problem if one of you who has never committed any mistakes in life would point out other people's mistakes. But none of you are good enough.
If anyone wants to reply to my post, I would like the first person to do so to be the one who has never committed any mistakes in life so far! Others please get lost.
I do not think any of you who is beating him down like this has any right in doing so. I bet that each and every one of you have done more mistakes than Mr.Sahaayam did. You just were never caught. You must have done more filthy things than 'shop lifting'. I'm sure you have all lusted after women, watched porn, frequented strip clubs and drank a lot of filth. Some of you might have slept with more than one woman.
Don't you think these are more filthy than shoplifting? Guys come on! I would not have any problem if one of you who has never committed any mistakes in life would point out other people's mistakes. But none of you are good enough.
If anyone wants to reply to my post, I would like the first person to do so to be the one who has never committed any mistakes in life so far! Others please get lost.
2010 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot

gmahajan
04-18 03:59 PM
What are the implications for software industries - if dollar goes down againest rupee?
a. Lesser profit margins for Indian companies which might result in cost cuts and layoffs;
b. Lesser salary for Indian software employees in India;
c. BSE will crash down to adjust to the currency changes;
d. Indian real estate market will go down as the NRIs will not be able to afford land prices;
e. Indian farmers will be effected because imported agricultural products and food grains will be cheaper;
f. American companies will not be able to afford outsourcing in India and will be forced to bring more H1b employees from India to develop inhouse;
a. Lesser profit margins for Indian companies which might result in cost cuts and layoffs;
b. Lesser salary for Indian software employees in India;
c. BSE will crash down to adjust to the currency changes;
d. Indian real estate market will go down as the NRIs will not be able to afford land prices;
e. Indian farmers will be effected because imported agricultural products and food grains will be cheaper;
f. American companies will not be able to afford outsourcing in India and will be forced to bring more H1b employees from India to develop inhouse;
more...
olovera
12-14 04:29 PM
Hey Guys,
This EAD thing is really annoying, my wife got her AP and EAD last 11/21, with immediate update in USCIS.gov. I'm still waiting for mine, and I'm the principal. Anyway. I'll have an infopass appointment on 12/18. My H1-B permit expires on 02/07/08.
We applied to NSC, all documents received on August 02/2007.
This EAD thing is really annoying, my wife got her AP and EAD last 11/21, with immediate update in USCIS.gov. I'm still waiting for mine, and I'm the principal. Anyway. I'll have an infopass appointment on 12/18. My H1-B permit expires on 02/07/08.
We applied to NSC, all documents received on August 02/2007.
hair justin bieber 2011 new
Berkeleybee
04-26 04:19 PM
国会移民法进入关键阶段,大家行动起来,支持immigrationvoice.org!
文章来源: lanzhouer 于 2006-04-02 07:42:34
http://www.wenxuecity.com/images/wxc-logo.gif
============ translation (thanks to Google) ===========
Congressional immigration law entered a critical stage, we take action and support immigrationvoice.org!
The article sources : Lanzhouer In 2006-04-02 07:42:34
===========================
LINK (http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=166941)
It would be so great if our Chinese members told us more about this portal, and any others where we could get the word out.
Thanks!
Berkeleybee
文章来源: lanzhouer 于 2006-04-02 07:42:34
http://www.wenxuecity.com/images/wxc-logo.gif
============ translation (thanks to Google) ===========
Congressional immigration law entered a critical stage, we take action and support immigrationvoice.org!
The article sources : Lanzhouer In 2006-04-02 07:42:34
===========================
LINK (http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=166941)
It would be so great if our Chinese members told us more about this portal, and any others where we could get the word out.
Thanks!
Berkeleybee
more...
wikipedia_fan
07-04 11:17 PM
Hi,
I have my I-140 (approved in May 07) approved from my previous employer. I am not sure whether he has revoked it or not. I am now working as full time employee with another company. How can i find out if my I-140 was revoked or not? I am yet to file a New PERM, i already got a PERM denial after joining this new employer :( looks like i have to file one more... This looks like a infinte loop :(
Thank you,
IR.
You can subscribe to CRIS email for status updates. But sometimes you may not get the email. The letter may directly go to your ex employer's Attorney.
Even if you get a NOID, it may go to your ex employer's Attorney. We all know this employer attorney nexus - they are ready to screw you.
I have my I-140 (approved in May 07) approved from my previous employer. I am not sure whether he has revoked it or not. I am now working as full time employee with another company. How can i find out if my I-140 was revoked or not? I am yet to file a New PERM, i already got a PERM denial after joining this new employer :( looks like i have to file one more... This looks like a infinte loop :(
Thank you,
IR.
You can subscribe to CRIS email for status updates. But sometimes you may not get the email. The letter may directly go to your ex employer's Attorney.
Even if you get a NOID, it may go to your ex employer's Attorney. We all know this employer attorney nexus - they are ready to screw you.
hot its fans new justin bieber
saimrathi
07-10 08:32 AM
Any deliveries made yet? Whats the impact? Did it work?:confused:
more...
house hair justin bieber 2011
McLuvin
04-02 02:36 PM
EB3 will move to May 2003...
BR
BR
tattoo justin bieber new photoshoot.

ashkam
05-13 03:19 PM
I am talking about a person (like 485mbe - the one who has posted next to yr post) who has a PD of 2001 ..I am not saying that they should give Eb2's quota to EB3 ..but they should try to pull the category that is worst affected..or atleast give EB3 something ..
my question to you is ..say in the year 2010, would u support a situation where all categories are current or at 1 year difference ...while a particular category (eb3 I in this case) is at 2001 ??.. even if you do ..my feeling is that USCIS will try to pull EB3 - I (if something like above happens)..but then they are just a govt agency ..and in the end they are similar to govt agency in India ..only difference is that maybe little better
can I force them to do something just --No. can I pray for it -- maybe ..should I be ready for it (i.e. Eb3 - still in 2001 - 2002) - definitely !!
"but they should try to pull the category that is worst affected"
See, again, you are looking at it from the immigrant's point of view. Look at it from America's point of view. Immigration isn't like charity. America isn't in the business of helping immigrants, it is in the business of helping itself. No longer does America accept your tired, your poor, your huddled masses (http://www.libertystatepark.com/emma.htm), your wretched refuse anymore. The fact is that it is a matter of irrelevance to the US whether it is EB2 or EB3 that is retrogressed. It is only interested in retaining the best labor force in the world. EB1 and EB2 happen to be the best, at least on paper, therefore they are the chosen ones. The moment the US gets more self sufficient in so-called "high skilled professionals", it will make the green card opening narrower, perhaps even get rid of the EB3 category altogether. And would that be fair or just? Yes. Why? Because America is looking out for its own interests, not that of the immigrants. It's what every government does and should do.
my question to you is ..say in the year 2010, would u support a situation where all categories are current or at 1 year difference ...while a particular category (eb3 I in this case) is at 2001 ??.. even if you do ..my feeling is that USCIS will try to pull EB3 - I (if something like above happens)..but then they are just a govt agency ..and in the end they are similar to govt agency in India ..only difference is that maybe little better
can I force them to do something just --No. can I pray for it -- maybe ..should I be ready for it (i.e. Eb3 - still in 2001 - 2002) - definitely !!
"but they should try to pull the category that is worst affected"
See, again, you are looking at it from the immigrant's point of view. Look at it from America's point of view. Immigration isn't like charity. America isn't in the business of helping immigrants, it is in the business of helping itself. No longer does America accept your tired, your poor, your huddled masses (http://www.libertystatepark.com/emma.htm), your wretched refuse anymore. The fact is that it is a matter of irrelevance to the US whether it is EB2 or EB3 that is retrogressed. It is only interested in retaining the best labor force in the world. EB1 and EB2 happen to be the best, at least on paper, therefore they are the chosen ones. The moment the US gets more self sufficient in so-called "high skilled professionals", it will make the green card opening narrower, perhaps even get rid of the EB3 category altogether. And would that be fair or just? Yes. Why? Because America is looking out for its own interests, not that of the immigrants. It's what every government does and should do.
more...
pictures of out justin bieber Tags
jusky
02-23 10:00 AM
Please provide the email address/new thread where we can write the articles. Perhaps the admins can review all the articles submitted, and then choose some of the articles which they think are worthy, and other users can then try to post their comments. Last, the admins can edit the article based on those suggestions.
dresses justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
Macaca
08-12 11:35 AM
As of May 2007, USCIS reported a staggering 329,160 FBI name check cases pending, with approximately 64 percent (211,341) of those cases pending more than 90 days and approximately 32 percent (106,738) pending more than one year.
While the percentages of long-pending cases compared to last year are similar, the absolute numbers have increased. There are now 93,358 more cases pending the name check than last year. Perhaps most disturbing, there are 31,144 FBI name check cases pending more than 33 months as compared to 21,570 last year � over a 44 percent increase in the number of cases pending more than 33 months. (page 37)
The backlog appears likely to get worse, because a USCIS fee increase -- slated to take effect in July -- has prompted a 50 percent rise in new naturalization applications so far this year. If a new immigration bill is enacted, millions of undocumented immigrants would also apply for legalization. (Washington Post (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=85213&postcount=365))
Currently, USCIS has limited capability to produce reports detailing the status of long-pending FBI name check cases. In addition, USCIS systems do not automatically indicate when a delayed name check is complete and the case can be adjudicated. Often, this leads to a situation where the validity of other checks expire before USCIS reviews the case. Those other checks then need to be reinitiated, adding financial and time costs for applicants and USCIS. The Ombudsman fully supports the expeditious rollout of the BCS system. (page 43)
the bureau since 2001 has intensified the scrutiny of immigrants with high-technology backgrounds. (Washington Post (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=85213&postcount=365))
While the percentages of long-pending cases compared to last year are similar, the absolute numbers have increased. There are now 93,358 more cases pending the name check than last year. Perhaps most disturbing, there are 31,144 FBI name check cases pending more than 33 months as compared to 21,570 last year � over a 44 percent increase in the number of cases pending more than 33 months. (page 37)
The backlog appears likely to get worse, because a USCIS fee increase -- slated to take effect in July -- has prompted a 50 percent rise in new naturalization applications so far this year. If a new immigration bill is enacted, millions of undocumented immigrants would also apply for legalization. (Washington Post (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=85213&postcount=365))
Currently, USCIS has limited capability to produce reports detailing the status of long-pending FBI name check cases. In addition, USCIS systems do not automatically indicate when a delayed name check is complete and the case can be adjudicated. Often, this leads to a situation where the validity of other checks expire before USCIS reviews the case. Those other checks then need to be reinitiated, adding financial and time costs for applicants and USCIS. The Ombudsman fully supports the expeditious rollout of the BCS system. (page 43)
the bureau since 2001 has intensified the scrutiny of immigrants with high-technology backgrounds. (Washington Post (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=85213&postcount=365))
more...
makeup Photo shoot photos exploded
sre501
07-19 09:55 AM
EB3 PD April 2002 , filed 485 july 2nd fedex at 9.02 am
girlfriend JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT

newbie2020
09-25 04:33 PM
I would love to get involved with bunch of like minded people.....I have all the experience needed for starting and running a company. I have successully done thrice.....We have so many experienced folks who would love to start and run a company but lack the experience/knowledge of running one. it would be a good start to bring all such people to get together and pool our knowledge, skills, money and succeed.
Let me know what do u guys think... We can discuss next course of action.
Let me know what do u guys think... We can discuss next course of action.
hairstyles justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
Dhundhun
06-24 03:31 AM
2. Make the check or money order payable to U.S.
Department of Homeland Security, unless:
Good observation. Thanks. I hope they honor, what they have written http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD also.
On the same page 8 of http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf USCIS has written over-rider:
The form fee on this form is current as of the edition date appearing in the lower right corner of this page. However, because USCIS fees change periodically, you can verify if the fees are correct by following one of the steps below:
1. Visit our website at www.uscis.gov, select "Immigration Forms," and check the appropriate fee;
2. Review the Fee Schedule included in your form package, if you called us to request the form; or
3. Telephone our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and ask for the fee information.
Based on over-rider information,
Fees should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The instruction to pay U.S. Department of Homeland Security might be old (05/27/08 - just guess based on over rider information).
So I think, USCIS must be accepting payments in various forms of payable to. I can update in one or two days about "payable to USCIS" - Whether accepted or rejected.
I was looking into other info also about I-765 filing. The instruction is too old for students (Foreign Students). Most of the information is given for them in http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Department of Homeland Security, unless:
Good observation. Thanks. I hope they honor, what they have written http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD also.
On the same page 8 of http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf USCIS has written over-rider:
The form fee on this form is current as of the edition date appearing in the lower right corner of this page. However, because USCIS fees change periodically, you can verify if the fees are correct by following one of the steps below:
1. Visit our website at www.uscis.gov, select "Immigration Forms," and check the appropriate fee;
2. Review the Fee Schedule included in your form package, if you called us to request the form; or
3. Telephone our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and ask for the fee information.
Based on over-rider information,
Fees should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The instruction to pay U.S. Department of Homeland Security might be old (05/27/08 - just guess based on over rider information).
So I think, USCIS must be accepting payments in various forms of payable to. I can update in one or two days about "payable to USCIS" - Whether accepted or rejected.
I was looking into other info also about I-765 filing. The instruction is too old for students (Foreign Students). Most of the information is given for them in http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
sanjeev_2004
08-22 11:36 PM
Check this out.....
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
There are people from India with PD 2005 whose I-485's have been approved lately.
It wont happen again. after encashing I485 checks USICS will start I140 PP again to keep cashing money. once I140 backlog will be done then they will earn from EAD renewals.
Enjoy EAD..........
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
There are people from India with PD 2005 whose I-485's have been approved lately.
It wont happen again. after encashing I485 checks USICS will start I140 PP again to keep cashing money. once I140 backlog will be done then they will earn from EAD renewals.
Enjoy EAD..........
ganip
03-18 04:01 PM
Did anyone of you use AP to come back and the name is not correct, i have a situation where my
middle name is missing one alphabet and i am worried if that would be an issue while coming back from India.
middle name is missing one alphabet and i am worried if that would be an issue while coming back from India.