adibhatla
01-12 11:49 AM
�Permit to re-enter (valid for two years. This document guarantees the holder�s return only if his stay outside the USA has not exceeded two years),
Can't this be construed as AP doc.??
Can't this be construed as AP doc.??
wallpaper cute quotes about eing

Sheila Danzig
02-25 03:23 PM
I did post about this. We have seen professor's expert opinion letters showing the equivalency to the MA being approved. However, the evidence does point to an equivalency to a BA.
Sheila -
You have not responded to my post so far.
How can CA/ICWA be equivalent to MS programs as they are post high school courses? These courses do not require graduation for admission.
Have a good day!
Sheila -
You have not responded to my post so far.
How can CA/ICWA be equivalent to MS programs as they are post high school courses? These courses do not require graduation for admission.
Have a good day!
enggr
09-26 02:37 AM
I received an RFE from NSE on Sep 2nd week asking me to prove that I have 5 years of experience after completion of degree.
Country: India
Date of Joining with current employer : Jan 2006.
PERM Filing/ Approval Date: Aug 2006.
I-485/ EAD filing Date: July 2007.
I-140 RFE received date: Sep 2007.
The RFE reads as follows.
---------------------------------------
"Please submit evidence which establishes that the beneficiary had at least five years of experience as a software engineer after receiving his bachelor's degree but prior to August XX, 2006. Since your evidence does not indicate that the beneficiary received his bachelor's degree until 2002, this does not appear possible.
If the beneficiary received a degree prior to 2002, please submit a copy of that degree. A certificate that he had completed a coursework for a degree is not a degree."
---------------------------------------
This is my history.
I did my 4-year Bachelor's of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in Dec 2000. My diploma (degree certificate) has two dates on it. December 2000 and June 2002. The December 2000 date is mentioned in Big letters as its the completion of my final semester exams. The June 2002 date was due to taking one of the supplementary exam of one subject of one of my previous semester .
I was hired by a software company in December 2000 and I have work experience ( as well as experience letter with 40 hours a week) as a software engineer from Dec 2000.
But now according to the RFE, INS is not ready to count that experience from Dec 2000. I finished my school in Dec 2000 and never had to go to the school except for one exam in 2001 and another one in June 2002. (In my university, examinations are conducted only once in 8 months). I checked my transcripts that were sent along with I-140 and it has the dates of 2001 and June 2002 due to the examination. Its present at the bottom along with Main date of Dec 2000.
I had placed the course completion certificate from my college along with the I-140 application and it looks like INS don't take that info consideration.
I am in deep trouble now. Your help is greatly appreciated. My attorney didn't find these issues before filing the labor certification on EB2.
The newspaper ad given before filing the labor certification asks for Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience.
Please help me by sharing your experience(s) as well as comments. I will really appreciate your time and effort.
My only concern is to save my labor certification so that I can keep my I-140. I read in some threads that INS gave an option to convert the case as EB3. I would have been very happy if I had received that option. I requested my attorney for EB3 conversion at this point of time. He said its not possible as conversion needs to qualify the beneficiary for both categories (EB2 as well as EB3). He added that the labor certification was done on EB2.
I have applied for my I-485/EAD in July 2007. The EAD is about to come but I have this biggest problem of I-140 RFE. If the I-140 is denied my wife's EAD will automatically get revoked which will stop her from working.
Some of my friends recommended to respond to the RFE, file an MTR if I-140 is denied and an appeal if MTR also doesn't work. They also suggested me to file a new PERM application as a backup. All this works as I don't have any plans to switch my employer till I receive my final green card. But my wife will be in trouble as she can't use the current EAD. An attorney friend of mine is saying that those actions (MTR/ Appeal) will only keep the labor and I-140 on hold/pending, but won't keep the EAD alive. Is there a way I can keep my EAD alive by those motions?
Is there any way I can get this RFE cleared and have my I-140 approved? Can I keep my EAD alive somehow
Country: India
Date of Joining with current employer : Jan 2006.
PERM Filing/ Approval Date: Aug 2006.
I-485/ EAD filing Date: July 2007.
I-140 RFE received date: Sep 2007.
The RFE reads as follows.
---------------------------------------
"Please submit evidence which establishes that the beneficiary had at least five years of experience as a software engineer after receiving his bachelor's degree but prior to August XX, 2006. Since your evidence does not indicate that the beneficiary received his bachelor's degree until 2002, this does not appear possible.
If the beneficiary received a degree prior to 2002, please submit a copy of that degree. A certificate that he had completed a coursework for a degree is not a degree."
---------------------------------------
This is my history.
I did my 4-year Bachelor's of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in Dec 2000. My diploma (degree certificate) has two dates on it. December 2000 and June 2002. The December 2000 date is mentioned in Big letters as its the completion of my final semester exams. The June 2002 date was due to taking one of the supplementary exam of one subject of one of my previous semester .
I was hired by a software company in December 2000 and I have work experience ( as well as experience letter with 40 hours a week) as a software engineer from Dec 2000.
But now according to the RFE, INS is not ready to count that experience from Dec 2000. I finished my school in Dec 2000 and never had to go to the school except for one exam in 2001 and another one in June 2002. (In my university, examinations are conducted only once in 8 months). I checked my transcripts that were sent along with I-140 and it has the dates of 2001 and June 2002 due to the examination. Its present at the bottom along with Main date of Dec 2000.
I had placed the course completion certificate from my college along with the I-140 application and it looks like INS don't take that info consideration.
I am in deep trouble now. Your help is greatly appreciated. My attorney didn't find these issues before filing the labor certification on EB2.
The newspaper ad given before filing the labor certification asks for Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience.
Please help me by sharing your experience(s) as well as comments. I will really appreciate your time and effort.
My only concern is to save my labor certification so that I can keep my I-140. I read in some threads that INS gave an option to convert the case as EB3. I would have been very happy if I had received that option. I requested my attorney for EB3 conversion at this point of time. He said its not possible as conversion needs to qualify the beneficiary for both categories (EB2 as well as EB3). He added that the labor certification was done on EB2.
I have applied for my I-485/EAD in July 2007. The EAD is about to come but I have this biggest problem of I-140 RFE. If the I-140 is denied my wife's EAD will automatically get revoked which will stop her from working.
Some of my friends recommended to respond to the RFE, file an MTR if I-140 is denied and an appeal if MTR also doesn't work. They also suggested me to file a new PERM application as a backup. All this works as I don't have any plans to switch my employer till I receive my final green card. But my wife will be in trouble as she can't use the current EAD. An attorney friend of mine is saying that those actions (MTR/ Appeal) will only keep the labor and I-140 on hold/pending, but won't keep the EAD alive. Is there a way I can keep my EAD alive by those motions?
Is there any way I can get this RFE cleared and have my I-140 approved? Can I keep my EAD alive somehow
2011 2010 quotes on eing happy.
SDdesi
06-05 12:22 PM
How does this memo affect the AC21 portability if an approved labor cert is revoked? This also raises the question: Since the PERM cert is only valid for a certain period, can it be revoked after its expiration date?:confused::confused:
more...
krishna-AP
11-16 10:29 PM
I am planning to move India permanently this year end,
What is the procedure to file Tax from India? Please give your suggestion as I do not want to live any more. Please give your valueable input. I do not know how to start new thread in this forum.
What is the procedure to file Tax from India? Please give your suggestion as I do not want to live any more. Please give your valueable input. I do not know how to start new thread in this forum.
StuckInTheMuck
11-09 12:24 PM
July 2 filer (@TSC), awaiting FP for both me and my wife (no SR opened yet).
more...

Soul
02-07 09:32 AM
:beam:
Thanks Kit, I liked the tudor bit too :)
What castle did you say yours was based on?
- Soul :goatee:
Thanks Kit, I liked the tudor bit too :)
What castle did you say yours was based on?
- Soul :goatee:
2010 cute quotes about eing happy.

Ram_C
11-09 02:12 PM
Maybe USCIS thinks that our cases mayn't become approvable within the next 15 months. This is just my theory, because I see lot of people have got FP but with early PD's
this might not be true, because I personally know about 7/8 applicants with PD of 2007 (I-140 pending) and received thier FP notices.
this might not be true, because I personally know about 7/8 applicants with PD of 2007 (I-140 pending) and received thier FP notices.
more...
techysingh
02-03 09:36 AM
not yet
hair quotes about eing happy with
GC_sufferer
08-22 10:10 AM
"State Department discusses with AILA liaison employment-based immigrant
visa availability."
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
Is anyone AILA member here to see the contents? Please post...
visa availability."
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
Is anyone AILA member here to see the contents? Please post...
more...

dish
01-10 10:27 PM
We can demand a purple card for any techworker who had worked and paid taxes and contributed to Social Security and medicare for three continuous years. This card should allow free travel and work permit for spouse. Counterpart of blue card for illegals......Once the priority date becomes current and adjustment of status is complete, purple card is replaced by green card !!!!!!!!
hot And I love being happy :]
ponvas
10-10 12:35 AM
It looks like this company is dot com blood sucking guys which they loot money in the name of technology
more...
house quotes, and eing happy.

Almond
07-17 10:58 AM
For NSC
--------
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] March 26, 2007
Thanks, Laborday! They're on the same time unfortunately:(
--------
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] March 26, 2007
Thanks, Laborday! They're on the same time unfortunately:(
tattoo quotes about eing happy with
sheela
11-29 08:19 PM
The message says designated time frame, without specifying what the "designated time frame" is. I am just curious, where did you find that 120 days is the "designated time frame"?
Thumbs up to IV and everyone involved in making this happen.
As of now, for the background/name check -time frame in FBI rule-book is 120 days. It will be great if uscis can approve AOS if nothing adverse is reported by FBI within 120 days
Thumbs up to IV and everyone involved in making this happen.
As of now, for the background/name check -time frame in FBI rule-book is 120 days. It will be great if uscis can approve AOS if nothing adverse is reported by FBI within 120 days
more...
pictures cute quotes about eing happy.
Brightsider
08-30 09:35 AM
Hi Dinesh,
I am a physician myself who served j1 waiver and on AOS from 7/07. My son is a going to be a senior in High School this year. Why did you have a problem with state college apps on AOS/EAD?
Vina,
I had intended to respond to your post, but ended up with a different one. Do take a look at my post, sent a few minutes ago, about college admissions on AOS, and the related tuition issues.
Best of luck
I am a physician myself who served j1 waiver and on AOS from 7/07. My son is a going to be a senior in High School this year. Why did you have a problem with state college apps on AOS/EAD?
Vina,
I had intended to respond to your post, but ended up with a different one. Do take a look at my post, sent a few minutes ago, about college admissions on AOS, and the related tuition issues.
Best of luck
dresses quotes about eing happy with
ilikekilo
04-07 10:02 AM
Thanks for contacting IV with your SOS.
An IV core member is going to be helping you to fix this with USCIS. Let us know if you need help. He already tried contacting you yesterday.
As IV grows maybe this is a help IV can extend to all its donor members and help them if they get in such extreme distress situations. This is one of the ideas we are thinking for our members in the donor group.
I absolutely support this idea, hopefully this would strengthen the donor base as well and encourage people to come out and help themselves..
Its good to see these kind of innovative ideas coming out..
An IV core member is going to be helping you to fix this with USCIS. Let us know if you need help. He already tried contacting you yesterday.
As IV grows maybe this is a help IV can extend to all its donor members and help them if they get in such extreme distress situations. This is one of the ideas we are thinking for our members in the donor group.
I absolutely support this idea, hopefully this would strengthen the donor base as well and encourage people to come out and help themselves..
Its good to see these kind of innovative ideas coming out..
more...
makeup I love being happy,
abhisec
08-06 02:29 PM
I am not an expert in starting a poll - But I think it will help to take a headcount for /year PD basis.
Esp. 2002,2003,2004,2005,Until June1,2006 cases. Proportion of which could serve as some kind of estimate - Can be cross checked with for sanity.
Amen to that. See my sig.
Esp. 2002,2003,2004,2005,Until June1,2006 cases. Proportion of which could serve as some kind of estimate - Can be cross checked with for sanity.
Amen to that. See my sig.
girlfriend quotes about eing happy with
Dhundhun
07-19 05:59 PM
"Follow to join" provides derivatives opportunity to join beneficiary within 6 months (spouse and kids).
hairstyles quotes about eing happy in
akhilmahajan
07-10 10:18 AM
I think we should dedicate one day on leaving messages at his show. Lets make it a saturday/sunday. All the members can leave messages, asking him to be fair.
I know a lot of ppl will come back saying its of no use blah blah............
whole idea is to try. If ppl only get motivated by results, then there is no point trying at all...........
I know a lot of ppl will come back saying its of no use blah blah............
whole idea is to try. If ppl only get motivated by results, then there is no point trying at all...........
abhijitp
07-06 02:16 PM
Thanks Dr Bahrainwala for your efforts, thanks LogicLife for the update.
We should work to gain more media coverage.
We should work to gain more media coverage.
baburob2
02-04 10:20 PM
guys i posted flyers in areas around LA at Artesia, Temples/Grocery stores around Orange County. Will do more of posting around LA. If you know of places around LA where there can be more of Indians, Chinese, Filipinos please let me know I will post them and try to talk to people around.