krishna_brc
02-15 10:41 AM
FYI majority of Desi companies follow the rules as stipulated by US laws. There definitely are abuses in any law. Do you think all wallstreet firms played by rules in this financial mess.
If there are abuses that should be enforced. No doubt about it.
Please stop generalizing from these incidents. There are good majority of IV folks who work for good consulting companies.
If you don't want IV to be reduced to an organization of couple of hundred members, please stop generalizing. After all that is what anti-immigrants are doing.
Don't kill IV with your immature perspective.
I SECOND gc28262
If there are abuses that should be enforced. No doubt about it.
Please stop generalizing from these incidents. There are good majority of IV folks who work for good consulting companies.
If you don't want IV to be reduced to an organization of couple of hundred members, please stop generalizing. After all that is what anti-immigrants are doing.
Don't kill IV with your immature perspective.
I SECOND gc28262
wallpaper Optical Illusions
getgreened2010
09-27 10:38 AM
We applied at TSC (e-filed) 2 weeks earlier than your and got a decision last week. So you probably could get a decision soon in about 2 weeks.
Thanks for the reply.
I have another question: Were you applying AP for the first time or renewal ?
Thanks for the reply.
I have another question: Were you applying AP for the first time or renewal ?
msreddy_c
08-20 05:43 PM
sent to 2 representatives in TX
2011 jesus illusion tattoo. i

katrina
03-27 01:27 PM
Thanks to the efforts of everyone at IV and QGA, we have the golden opportunity for a member of IV to actually testify before Congress. No kidding!
This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers
IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)
Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.
Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria
shrey@immigrationvoice.org
jay@immigrationvoice.org
sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....
I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.
for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.
There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.
I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.
Thanks.
This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers
IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)
Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.
Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria
shrey@immigrationvoice.org
jay@immigrationvoice.org
sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org
This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....
I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.
for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.
There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.
I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.
Thanks.
more...
cal_dood
11-04 05:42 AM
I've had both kinds of accounts for years
NRE - you can only deposit funds from abroad, but cannot deposit funds into it from India. Havent repatriated back - so not so sure abt those rules
NRO - you can deposit funds from abroad & any money you receive in India - eg. if u get rent, or your PPF money etc. Bank will also deduct TDS on the interest you earn in this account. Not so with NRE. Legally, when you leave India, if you do not close your accounts, you shd change the status of ur existing a/c to NRO.
As far as the issue being faced by OP - dont know how much money we're talking abt here, but if your folks send u thru legal channels, they will have to explain why the money is being sent.
If you have an NRE or NRO account, the money cannot be deposited into those accounts from India. This is my personal experience.
NRE - you can only deposit funds from abroad, but cannot deposit funds into it from India. Havent repatriated back - so not so sure abt those rules
NRO - you can deposit funds from abroad & any money you receive in India - eg. if u get rent, or your PPF money etc. Bank will also deduct TDS on the interest you earn in this account. Not so with NRE. Legally, when you leave India, if you do not close your accounts, you shd change the status of ur existing a/c to NRO.
As far as the issue being faced by OP - dont know how much money we're talking abt here, but if your folks send u thru legal channels, they will have to explain why the money is being sent.
If you have an NRE or NRO account, the money cannot be deposited into those accounts from India. This is my personal experience.
ronhira
05-06 12:30 PM
gr8... i've signed up & will attend for sure on both the days..... i did not attend earlier such events of iv.... i've a question.... i'll fly in.... when will be the meetings.... when should i reach washington..... i've to ask my boss for time off.... so pls let me know....
y've u posted this on donor forum.... others will not know that iv is doing these events.... is there a reason for this.....
y've u posted this on donor forum.... others will not know that iv is doing these events.... is there a reason for this.....
more...

tinamatthew
07-21 11:02 AM
Did you had the paystubs or the immigration officer did not ask for it?
When you are changing status within the country, they will want to make sure you maintained previous status, so paystubs will most likely be required. An option you may want to consider is visa autorevalidation in Mexico/Canada.
What did you mentioned at line # 30 and # 38 of DS-156?
Remember when a visa is a stamp in the passport, which allows you to enter the country. The i-94 tells you how long you can stay in the country. When you fill in a i-539 it is an Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. Not a visa and the reason why you cannot use it to come back into the country
How long was your wife out of status? Please respond. I am unable to get the paystubs from the employer. He is not picking up the phone.
Hope this helps
When you are changing status within the country, they will want to make sure you maintained previous status, so paystubs will most likely be required. An option you may want to consider is visa autorevalidation in Mexico/Canada.
What did you mentioned at line # 30 and # 38 of DS-156?
Remember when a visa is a stamp in the passport, which allows you to enter the country. The i-94 tells you how long you can stay in the country. When you fill in a i-539 it is an Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. Not a visa and the reason why you cannot use it to come back into the country
How long was your wife out of status? Please respond. I am unable to get the paystubs from the employer. He is not picking up the phone.
Hope this helps
2010 Optical+illusions+jesus+
nk2006
11-08 06:57 AM
Democrat majority in House; and evenly split Senate (2 seats are still at stake which will decide who is in control; democrats seems to have majority in both of them). Wow this is good and hopefully great for us.
More than winning control, the list of people who lost (or almost lost) in senate/house shows that majority of Americans are not as against on immigration issues as some media people project very often. Of course the main issues of this election are different; but some of the lost candidates made a big issue out of immigration and hoped that would get them elected. Well�they are wrong.
I was just listening to NPR about a discussion on Bush and how he/his administration would deal with these election reversals. One of the analysts was pointing out that this is in some way good for him and that he can push some of his measures more comfortably, the first one he mentioned is guest worker / CIR. The logic is, since majority of democrats are in favor of that measure and even the new senate will be comfortably in favor; he can push for the guest worker program. In fact this measure might be used to make friends with both houses and to divert some extended attention to war. I liked his analysis and hope that it will come true :) .
As logiclife pointed above, CIR may be too controversial even with democrat leading house. They have a different set of agenda and might push the immigration issues to the back burner. Lets hope that some less controversial bill like SKIL will be taken up soon.
One question for the experts: CIR was passed in the old senate but was not reconciled with house. Can this bill be taken up again or is it already considered dead. My understanding is the bill has to be discussed / voted again in both senate and house (assuming majority leader set this on agenda). Is that true? Instead can the house majority leader now decide to reconcile with CIR already passed in senate.
More than winning control, the list of people who lost (or almost lost) in senate/house shows that majority of Americans are not as against on immigration issues as some media people project very often. Of course the main issues of this election are different; but some of the lost candidates made a big issue out of immigration and hoped that would get them elected. Well�they are wrong.
I was just listening to NPR about a discussion on Bush and how he/his administration would deal with these election reversals. One of the analysts was pointing out that this is in some way good for him and that he can push some of his measures more comfortably, the first one he mentioned is guest worker / CIR. The logic is, since majority of democrats are in favor of that measure and even the new senate will be comfortably in favor; he can push for the guest worker program. In fact this measure might be used to make friends with both houses and to divert some extended attention to war. I liked his analysis and hope that it will come true :) .
As logiclife pointed above, CIR may be too controversial even with democrat leading house. They have a different set of agenda and might push the immigration issues to the back burner. Lets hope that some less controversial bill like SKIL will be taken up soon.
One question for the experts: CIR was passed in the old senate but was not reconciled with house. Can this bill be taken up again or is it already considered dead. My understanding is the bill has to be discussed / voted again in both senate and house (assuming majority leader set this on agenda). Is that true? Instead can the house majority leader now decide to reconcile with CIR already passed in senate.
more...
gvenkat
09-05 01:55 PM
Recently I returned after a one month trip to India. At DC airport the CBP secondary inspection officer grilled us rough. First he called my wife and asked why did we leave US. She told that since my parents are old and not in good health we visited them. Then he started asking for documents proving it. And told us that without documents he won't let us enter. He went on to say that AP is only on humanitarian basis and unless CBP officer is satisfied with proof they cannot allow AP holder to enter. Finally after convincing him for another 30 min he let us in.
This was a really shocking experience. Are employment based GC's AP supposed to be treated like humanitarian AP? or was the CBP officer over reacting? Gurus please throw some light.
Tough Luck for you. I entered thro AP yesterday in chicago. Guess what the officer did not even talk a single word. He saw the document stamped and let me in. all it took was 5 minutes.
This was a really shocking experience. Are employment based GC's AP supposed to be treated like humanitarian AP? or was the CBP officer over reacting? Gurus please throw some light.
Tough Luck for you. I entered thro AP yesterday in chicago. Guess what the officer did not even talk a single word. He saw the document stamped and let me in. all it took was 5 minutes.
hair optical illusions jesus

langagadu
06-09 09:32 PM
What state are you living??
I have been thinking for a long time to own a gun but due to my H-1B status could'nt own one. My I-140 was approved last year and now I am working on EAD.
I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.
I have been thinking for a long time to own a gun but due to my H-1B status could'nt own one. My I-140 was approved last year and now I am working on EAD.
I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.
more...
chiraj
07-14 06:21 PM
Prudential
Metlifef
NewYork Life
AXA
Originally Posted by 21stIcon
H1B-GC
Premium depends on your age,duration of policy(10/20/30) and place of living if you you do not have any health problems. unless you disclose your age , no one can help you on your rate comparison.
hoping you don't mind sharing your secret!()
Thank You
I want to take Term and Whole Insurance. But Does Place of living matters? because i move state to state where ever my job takes me.
Metlifef
NewYork Life
AXA
Originally Posted by 21stIcon
H1B-GC
Premium depends on your age,duration of policy(10/20/30) and place of living if you you do not have any health problems. unless you disclose your age , no one can help you on your rate comparison.
hoping you don't mind sharing your secret!()
Thank You
I want to take Term and Whole Insurance. But Does Place of living matters? because i move state to state where ever my job takes me.
hot This illusion should be
cram
08-22 11:28 PM
TSC approving old PD I140 first and that is suffient for demand supply ratio. no approval possible with PD'2005 EB2 cases for contries like India.
Check this out.....
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
There are people from India with PD 2005 whose I-485's have been approved lately.
Check this out.....
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
There are people from India with PD 2005 whose I-485's have been approved lately.
more...
house jesus illusion painting.
Indiang2005
01-22 12:35 PM
Hi guys, I just contributed $50. Will be contributing more in the next few weeks. I also want to volunteer in other group efforts. Let me know how I can help. I live in IL.
tattoo jesus illusion video,
villamonte6100
04-09 03:07 PM
Here is the "India Thing" again.
Please, if you really love your country go back home. I don't think America really cares if you leave.
There will always H1-B application every year.
I'm not from India.
Please, if you really love your country go back home. I don't think America really cares if you leave.
There will always H1-B application every year.
I'm not from India.
more...
pictures illusion Jesus+illusion+
ThinkTwice
07-13 05:42 PM
Has any one seen that the membership of IV has shot up to 17000..
Every one benefits from this site
- Benefits from the efforts of IV
- Information exchange
- Issue discussion
- Ranting to relieve stess
- Just trolling on these forums...
please contribute for the upkeep of this site and for the ongoing efforts of fighting to alleviate the troubles of EB legal immigrants
Every one benefits from this site
- Benefits from the efforts of IV
- Information exchange
- Issue discussion
- Ranting to relieve stess
- Just trolling on these forums...
please contribute for the upkeep of this site and for the ongoing efforts of fighting to alleviate the troubles of EB legal immigrants
dresses Afterimage Optical Illusion

masaternyc
07-19 02:12 PM
EB2-PD May 22, 2006-India-Reached July 2nd, 2007. Checks Not Cashed Yet.
more...
makeup may Jesus+illusion+dots
h1techSlave
05-31 10:46 AM
EB3 is not working, because we have no hope, not because we all went back or have ported.
Only EB3 India has problem. EB3 ROW has no problem. EB3 China are very few.
In EB3 India most people are trying for porting or have gone back. I do not see EB3 India anywhere on forums showing pain. It is mostly EB2 India doing work,
Only EB3 India has problem. EB3 ROW has no problem. EB3 China are very few.
In EB3 India most people are trying for porting or have gone back. I do not see EB3 India anywhere on forums showing pain. It is mostly EB2 India doing work,
girlfriend illusions jesus
boreal
03-18 10:50 AM
Just saw that this dude is banned. Its good. He created a fake profile recently to divide us.
Strange, this guy gets banned, but the person that opened a thread seeking advise on his "shop-lifting" immigration advice, does not. Wonder what our standards are with regards to banning people.
[Dont want to report posts any longer either as those seem to be falling on deaf ears..]
Strange, this guy gets banned, but the person that opened a thread seeking advise on his "shop-lifting" immigration advice, does not. Wonder what our standards are with regards to banning people.
[Dont want to report posts any longer either as those seem to be falling on deaf ears..]
hairstyles Jesus Illusion Shirt

vinodp1978
06-28 04:55 PM
If you had a approved 140, you'd get 3-year extensions. If it is pending, you could still get 1 year extension.
While I'm sure about this rule, you should check with the attorney.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.
While I'm sure about this rule, you should check with the attorney.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.
dhirajs98
06-28 02:03 PM
my pd is march 07. my agency told me they converted my I 140 into premium on june 18.But my case status still hasn changed from 'RECIEVED N PENDING". Is there any delay by the uscis usually in changing the status?
Can somebody please clarify?
My RFE response to the I-140 PP was sent on June 7th but I have received anything from USCIS. Status on theor wesite is still old. Its almost 3 weeks after I sent the response to the RFE. I am not sure what is going on w/ USCIS these days. They have taken money to process it in premium but it seems they don't bother to complete case in 15 working days anymore.
Can somebody please clarify?
My RFE response to the I-140 PP was sent on June 7th but I have received anything from USCIS. Status on theor wesite is still old. Its almost 3 weeks after I sent the response to the RFE. I am not sure what is going on w/ USCIS these days. They have taken money to process it in premium but it seems they don't bother to complete case in 15 working days anymore.
casinoroyale
06-25 05:27 PM
4.1) you can support your spouse also even after using AP (i.e H4 support)
I doubt it. When a person uses his AP, his status changes to PAROLE, hence he can't have dependents on H4 status.
I doubt it. When a person uses his AP, his status changes to PAROLE, hence he can't have dependents on H4 status.