illinois_alum
10-02 01:41 PM
I have it just says Texas Center....efile for AP seems to have many Texas offices in the drop down..which one to I choose..
Whcen I call USCIS 1800 number, they say that my case is pending in Mesquite, TX....and that does not show up in the Efile Drop Down.
--------------------
On May 29, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.---------------
-------------------------------------------
Mesquite means TEXAS SERVICE CENTER. Enter is exactly as I have here. If you look in the drop down list, there are multiple field offices for Texas but one TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
Whcen I call USCIS 1800 number, they say that my case is pending in Mesquite, TX....and that does not show up in the Efile Drop Down.
--------------------
On May 29, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.---------------
-------------------------------------------
Mesquite means TEXAS SERVICE CENTER. Enter is exactly as I have here. If you look in the drop down list, there are multiple field offices for Texas but one TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
wallpaper Kate Middleton and Prince
sats123
06-19 10:26 PM
Chandu might be right.
Carlau, I looked into the database. Thats a very good info. I found the record and also title. Thanks for your help.
I will be getting my doctor's report shortly.
I did contact another law firm, they want a letter from employer.
Sats123, Chanduv23 is correct, also reading that with the paystubs you can avoid the employer letter saying that you work in such position and for such salary, finding out what position they used to file your labor (did you find it in the database on my previous post) and considering that you are about to get ripped off, it would be advisable that you go through that lawyer that someone was saying charges 1000 to file your papers and 500 for your spouse;
Did you get the medicals? I know it takes time now to get an appointment, and if you want to file the I-485 on your own, please ask if you have questions, I think you can get out of this trap and before the immigration rates hike on July 30th.
Carlau, I looked into the database. Thats a very good info. I found the record and also title. Thanks for your help.
I will be getting my doctor's report shortly.
I did contact another law firm, they want a letter from employer.
Sats123, Chanduv23 is correct, also reading that with the paystubs you can avoid the employer letter saying that you work in such position and for such salary, finding out what position they used to file your labor (did you find it in the database on my previous post) and considering that you are about to get ripped off, it would be advisable that you go through that lawyer that someone was saying charges 1000 to file your papers and 500 for your spouse;
Did you get the medicals? I know it takes time now to get an appointment, and if you want to file the I-485 on your own, please ask if you have questions, I think you can get out of this trap and before the immigration rates hike on July 30th.
prioritydate
08-06 09:21 PM
http://www..com/member/anshu2007/
They are processing cases based on I-140 approval date. It is clear now.
They are processing cases based on I-140 approval date. It is clear now.
2011 Kate Middleton and Prince
gc_mania_03
06-26 11:57 AM
I am not saying Thanks and Good bye, As you see even after my GC I am still responding to your message. I am fully supporting the VI initiative. but the problem is that USCIS will do only what they think it is right and not what is really right. Me being in the Q for so long , I will never forget the Horrors of waiting for GC, even after getting the GC.
We as indians are divided lots in every area, we are like CRABS. certainly I am not one of those CRABS, My friends will give a ample proof about that.
In matter of fact, As a community, we are not PROUD about OURSELVES and our HINDU CULTURE, we cannot make any DHARMIC efforts to come under ONE UMBRELLA and fight for our cause. IV is one initiative, which is good but not enough, because do we get any help from our Indian Embassy or any Indian Organisation in America to support us, NEVER. this is because we DONOT LOOK UPTO OUR INNER VOICE AS HINDUS. I am not saying this to you in particular, I am referencing this as an INDIAN COMMUNITY. SO PLEASE NOTHING PERSONAL.
every one of us is a GOOD PRACTISING HINDU BECAUSE WE LIVE LIFE WITH OUR DHARMIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. IT IS TIME TO COME TOGATHER AND IMPLEMENT THOSE VALUES AS A HINDU SOCIETY.
thanks for your suggestion i really appreciate that.
:)
Ok all this Dharmic moralistic talk was highly unwanted.
Congrats on the news and thanks for trying to be united.
We as indians are divided lots in every area, we are like CRABS. certainly I am not one of those CRABS, My friends will give a ample proof about that.
In matter of fact, As a community, we are not PROUD about OURSELVES and our HINDU CULTURE, we cannot make any DHARMIC efforts to come under ONE UMBRELLA and fight for our cause. IV is one initiative, which is good but not enough, because do we get any help from our Indian Embassy or any Indian Organisation in America to support us, NEVER. this is because we DONOT LOOK UPTO OUR INNER VOICE AS HINDUS. I am not saying this to you in particular, I am referencing this as an INDIAN COMMUNITY. SO PLEASE NOTHING PERSONAL.
every one of us is a GOOD PRACTISING HINDU BECAUSE WE LIVE LIFE WITH OUR DHARMIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. IT IS TIME TO COME TOGATHER AND IMPLEMENT THOSE VALUES AS A HINDU SOCIETY.
thanks for your suggestion i really appreciate that.
:)
Ok all this Dharmic moralistic talk was highly unwanted.
Congrats on the news and thanks for trying to be united.
more...
realizeit
02-11 04:27 PM
Still I disagree my friend. I know, law is the law! What I am disagreeing is your interpretation and conclusion.
In reality, towards the end of the Fiscal year, if USCIS/State Dept finds that visas will go unused in one category, they can use the spill over rules. So, if there are some potential unused visas in Family category they can add it to Employment category and vice versa. This will all work in the same year. It will not work or get transferred to a following year. In your initial argument, you said, because all the family visas for 2008 are completely used, we won't get anything from that category as spill over during this year (2009).
If your argument is correct, there won't be any need for recapture laws that we all are working for. If the unused can be given to the next year, no visa will get wasted. USCIS/DOS can just give the unused in family category to Employment category in the following year and vice versa.
In reality that is not the case. Visa number in one year will not flow to the next. So, your original argument is completely wrong. If there is nothing left in family category for the year 2008, that has nothing to do with the expected spill over to Employment category from family category in 2009.
In my opinion, law is complex and snippets of the law from here and there won't will not clarify anything. So, if anyone would like to be optimistic, stay there, to be pessimistic, stay there - this whole argument by MPADAPA is not enough to change your state of mind :) Just my observation!
Thanks for the comments. Its not my assumptions, it is the law.
Please checkout how the spillovers between EB and FB are arrived. Here is the link
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001151----000-.html
In reality, towards the end of the Fiscal year, if USCIS/State Dept finds that visas will go unused in one category, they can use the spill over rules. So, if there are some potential unused visas in Family category they can add it to Employment category and vice versa. This will all work in the same year. It will not work or get transferred to a following year. In your initial argument, you said, because all the family visas for 2008 are completely used, we won't get anything from that category as spill over during this year (2009).
If your argument is correct, there won't be any need for recapture laws that we all are working for. If the unused can be given to the next year, no visa will get wasted. USCIS/DOS can just give the unused in family category to Employment category in the following year and vice versa.
In reality that is not the case. Visa number in one year will not flow to the next. So, your original argument is completely wrong. If there is nothing left in family category for the year 2008, that has nothing to do with the expected spill over to Employment category from family category in 2009.
In my opinion, law is complex and snippets of the law from here and there won't will not clarify anything. So, if anyone would like to be optimistic, stay there, to be pessimistic, stay there - this whole argument by MPADAPA is not enough to change your state of mind :) Just my observation!
Thanks for the comments. Its not my assumptions, it is the law.
Please checkout how the spillovers between EB and FB are arrived. Here is the link
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001151----000-.html
vhd999
12-20 04:43 PM
I think we need an IV movement to fix the Indian Consulates - They are absolutely pathetic - Lets get our house in order before we try to fix the USCIS !!! Does anybody know what is the email address for Meera Shankar - Indian Ambassador to US. We need to bombard her with emails about how badly the Indian consulates in the US are run.
For a second, I thought you were joking. When will we start owning our problems.
For a second, I thought you were joking. When will we start owning our problems.
more...
sumansk
10-03 11:38 AM
GCaspirations...
How do yo uknow ur app moved from nsc to csc etc.. when you havenot got anything...other than just the lud on uscis website...
can u pl clarify?
How do yo uknow ur app moved from nsc to csc etc.. when you havenot got anything...other than just the lud on uscis website...
can u pl clarify?
2010 Kate Middleton Prince William
Jaime
05-25 10:47 PM
People complain that Canada is cold and Canada has low wages and racism...excuse me one sec
Canada is no colder than Chicago and low wages go to people with lower skills or no North American experience. If you have US experience and a good degree and speak English, then Canada can be heaven for you. If you just like a place because of the weather, then let's talk about Australia, which is almost as good as Canada, also has a immigration system based on points and has amazing beaches!
A friend of mine from Mexico is making 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) US a month in TO.
And on a scale of 1 to 10, Canadians score a 4 in racism where Americans score a 7 (my own estimate based on my countles visits and extended stay in both countries)
Canada is no colder than Chicago and low wages go to people with lower skills or no North American experience. If you have US experience and a good degree and speak English, then Canada can be heaven for you. If you just like a place because of the weather, then let's talk about Australia, which is almost as good as Canada, also has a immigration system based on points and has amazing beaches!
A friend of mine from Mexico is making 10,000 (yes, ten thousand) US a month in TO.
And on a scale of 1 to 10, Canadians score a 4 in racism where Americans score a 7 (my own estimate based on my countles visits and extended stay in both countries)
more...
JazzByTheBay
02-10 11:54 PM
Not into LUD-watching per se, but I got an email update for my spouse's case - same message. June 30/July 2 filer, TSC -> CSC -> NSC route, RFE responded to recently (1/28) for my own I-485.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one... and it probably doesn't mean a whole lot at this point given the priority dates.
jazz
Glad to know I wasn't the only one... and it probably doesn't mean a whole lot at this point given the priority dates.
jazz
hair Kate Middleton Prince William
angelfire76
05-29 09:34 PM
Yes.
more...
logiclife
03-23 03:59 PM
I have set up a meeting with the staff at Congresswoman Kathy Castor's office in Tampa on March 27th at 2.00 PM.
Anybody interested in joining please PM me.
I am sure you will find someone from Tampa, but please feel free to go alone if there is no one in your district.
Thank you for doing this.
Anybody interested in joining please PM me.
I am sure you will find someone from Tampa, but please feel free to go alone if there is no one in your district.
Thank you for doing this.
hot Kate Middleton and Prince
Brightsider
08-30 11:53 AM
International students come on F1 visa and get instate tuition fee from state universities. Our kids are on H4s so that will not qualify them to attend undergraduate in state schools? Is F1 required to get instate tuition fee? I am not understanding the situation here. Please somebody clarify if possible.
F-1 students do not enjoy any more privileges than H-4 applicants. In fact, you may like to check with the university authorities, for H-4 students pay in-state tuition if other requirements are fulfilled. Things like residency for a period of time, employment of guardians, etc.
To my knowledge, F-1 students do not qualify for in-state tuition at all. They can apply for a minuscule number of tuition waivers on grounds of economic hardship, academic performance and the like. However, the situation may vary from univ to univ and state to state. My knowledge is limited to Georgia, and specifically Georgia Tech, GSU and UGA
F-1 students do not enjoy any more privileges than H-4 applicants. In fact, you may like to check with the university authorities, for H-4 students pay in-state tuition if other requirements are fulfilled. Things like residency for a period of time, employment of guardians, etc.
To my knowledge, F-1 students do not qualify for in-state tuition at all. They can apply for a minuscule number of tuition waivers on grounds of economic hardship, academic performance and the like. However, the situation may vary from univ to univ and state to state. My knowledge is limited to Georgia, and specifically Georgia Tech, GSU and UGA
more...
house kate-middleton-prince-william-
tonyHK12
11-03 09:23 AM
Piece meal is our best/only option for the next 2 years. We have to keep track of the legal bills being introduced and campaign for them. I don't think CIR will make it in lameduck too. Republicans would like to enforce border security and employer, internal monitoring, before any king of path to legal status for illegals.
lets stop this rhetoric on repubs, what about bobby jindal, marco rubio & nick haley and plz don't give explanations to distort the reality, many in the republicans sincerely support legal immigration, tell me few good things dems did to legal immigrants, aint regan the one who gave amnesty to illegals in 80s, aint bush the one who tried more than once to pass CIR, who opposed h1b fee increase recently?
Yes I agree, we should be neutral on party as an organization. Also the enhanced H1b, monitoring RFE, etc was introduced due to body shops misusing visas and not paying on bench. Think of it as an extended background check due to the misuse.
I feel republicans would sincerely welcome qualified immigrants. Some of their views on protecting the border have been distorted out of propotion due to politics.
What we need to do is enhance our reputation with both Republicans and Democrats and get them to help us.
lets stop this rhetoric on repubs, what about bobby jindal, marco rubio & nick haley and plz don't give explanations to distort the reality, many in the republicans sincerely support legal immigration, tell me few good things dems did to legal immigrants, aint regan the one who gave amnesty to illegals in 80s, aint bush the one who tried more than once to pass CIR, who opposed h1b fee increase recently?
Yes I agree, we should be neutral on party as an organization. Also the enhanced H1b, monitoring RFE, etc was introduced due to body shops misusing visas and not paying on bench. Think of it as an extended background check due to the misuse.
I feel republicans would sincerely welcome qualified immigrants. Some of their views on protecting the border have been distorted out of propotion due to politics.
What we need to do is enhance our reputation with both Republicans and Democrats and get them to help us.
tattoo Kate Middleton Prince William
Jaime
08-31 03:32 PM
ABC News:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=3526093&page=1
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=3526093&page=1
more...
pictures Kate Middleton and Prince
prioritydate
08-09 11:28 PM
Does anyone have an LUD on 04/20/2008?
dresses prince-william-kate-middleton-
rickys_in
07-02 04:09 PM
$3000 (Including medical, filing fees, birth certificate, fedex etc)
more...
makeup Kate Middleton Prince William
unitednations
03-11 04:52 PM
No sir, I remember they provided them with lot of information, it's just that these 2 Senators want to kill H1B program, they had replied to him or not is immaterial..
Find the pdf with the questions he asked and compare to the answers they gave.
compare that with what happened with visa bulletin fiasco.
I think it was Zoe lofgren who sent a letter with very pointed questions to USCIS. I don't believe they made public their answer or if they answered it at all; and instead of fighting with Senator they reversed course and opened up the visa dates again. (A big part of me thinks that it was pure financial decision. USCIS was going to have fee increase and they realized that they would lose a lot of money but after they did their analysis; they realized their breakeven point was each candidate renewing ead/ap once and they would break even. They would even come out further ahead by allowing the applications because people would be renewing at least three times whereas in old fee structure it was only built in for one renewal).
Find the pdf with the questions he asked and compare to the answers they gave.
compare that with what happened with visa bulletin fiasco.
I think it was Zoe lofgren who sent a letter with very pointed questions to USCIS. I don't believe they made public their answer or if they answered it at all; and instead of fighting with Senator they reversed course and opened up the visa dates again. (A big part of me thinks that it was pure financial decision. USCIS was going to have fee increase and they realized that they would lose a lot of money but after they did their analysis; they realized their breakeven point was each candidate renewing ead/ap once and they would break even. They would even come out further ahead by allowing the applications because people would be renewing at least three times whereas in old fee structure it was only built in for one renewal).
girlfriend Kate Middleton and Prince
mblueocean
07-07 04:26 AM
Couple more ways to get media attention
Click on links and vote on it.
http://ezeques.newsvine.com/_news/2007/07/06/821192-suit-planned-over-visas-for-the-highly-skilled
http://www.facebook.com/login.php?popup&next=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.facebook.com%252Fshare r.php%253Fu%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.nytim es.com%25252F2007%25252F07%25252F06%25252Fus%25252 F06visa.html%25253Fex%25253D1341460800%252526en%25 253D5049edb808b4b9dd%252526ei%25253D5124%252526par tner%25253Dfacebook%252526exprod%25253Dfacebook%25 26t%253DSuit%252520Planned%252520Over%252520Visas% 252520for%252520the%252520Highly%252520Skilled
Click on links and vote on it.
http://ezeques.newsvine.com/_news/2007/07/06/821192-suit-planned-over-visas-for-the-highly-skilled
http://www.facebook.com/login.php?popup&next=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.facebook.com%252Fshare r.php%253Fu%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.nytim es.com%25252F2007%25252F07%25252F06%25252Fus%25252 F06visa.html%25253Fex%25253D1341460800%252526en%25 253D5049edb808b4b9dd%252526ei%25253D5124%252526par tner%25253Dfacebook%252526exprod%25253Dfacebook%25 26t%253DSuit%252520Planned%252520Over%252520Visas% 252520for%252520the%252520Highly%252520Skilled
hairstyles Kate Middleton and Prince
akhilmahajan
08-27 10:02 PM
Do we have to attach photographs when we e-file for AP ?
For E-filing AP, you dont get any Finger Printing, so you have to send 2 photographs with your application.
Please make sure you write your name and Alien Number (A#) on the back of the photographs.
I hope this helps.
GO IV GO.
For E-filing AP, you dont get any Finger Printing, so you have to send 2 photographs with your application.
Please make sure you write your name and Alien Number (A#) on the back of the photographs.
I hope this helps.
GO IV GO.
mhb
07-06 03:20 PM
Are you saying it will now be mentioned in tomorrow's (7/7/07) news telecast? That might be lucky for us then...
Yup thats what he told me
:D
Yup thats what he told me
:D
satish_hello
08-22 11:04 PM
Just Thought
There is 200k application without 140 approval, this is including july filers.
there is lot of chnace for those who got their I-140 approved, even their PD '2006.
you can see people getting approved PD'2005 EB2 cases, even then VB says now 2004'apr for EB2.They are not processing based on PD now and in future also i gues.Since we have already filed.PD will restrict only to File I-485 in future.
I think EB2-jan2007 and EB3-Aprl2005 in October VB
- satish
There is 200k application without 140 approval, this is including july filers.
there is lot of chnace for those who got their I-140 approved, even their PD '2006.
you can see people getting approved PD'2005 EB2 cases, even then VB says now 2004'apr for EB2.They are not processing based on PD now and in future also i gues.Since we have already filed.PD will restrict only to File I-485 in future.
I think EB2-jan2007 and EB3-Aprl2005 in October VB
- satish