
chanduv23
10-09 08:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wallpaper Valley Pakistan Wallpapers
walking_dude
03-17 06:07 PM
Patton Boggs is a lobbying firm. Not a single person.
IV has it's own lobbyists and has been using their services to get Green Card increases attached to various bills. Good lobbyists cost a lot of money like good attorneys. Though IV has hired the services of one of the top 10 lobbying firms, IV is limited by funds in utilizing their services. Most of IVs funding comes from few recurring contributors and other members who contribute one-time every now and then. Most of the money gets spent on these lobbying efforts.
There is a general tendency here to blame IV for not trying to attach increase in Green Cards to every immigration-related bill in the Congress, or not doing more lobbying. Members who blame IV need to understand the constraint of operating under limited funds and the necessity of making wise investments in only those efforts that are likely to yeild the most benefits like the Admin fixes campaign which has a better of chance of passing in an election year than the immigration-related bills.
If IV had more regular contributing members and more funds, IV would've tried to attach it's measures to more bills and we would've had a better chance of success. But sadly that's not the case. We need to appreciate that IV is doing the best it can under the circumstances.
Patton Boggs is a lobbyist hired by IV, Can he help in this situation ? It may be the case he already may be working to get something thru ..
IV has it's own lobbyists and has been using their services to get Green Card increases attached to various bills. Good lobbyists cost a lot of money like good attorneys. Though IV has hired the services of one of the top 10 lobbying firms, IV is limited by funds in utilizing their services. Most of IVs funding comes from few recurring contributors and other members who contribute one-time every now and then. Most of the money gets spent on these lobbying efforts.
There is a general tendency here to blame IV for not trying to attach increase in Green Cards to every immigration-related bill in the Congress, or not doing more lobbying. Members who blame IV need to understand the constraint of operating under limited funds and the necessity of making wise investments in only those efforts that are likely to yeild the most benefits like the Admin fixes campaign which has a better of chance of passing in an election year than the immigration-related bills.
If IV had more regular contributing members and more funds, IV would've tried to attach it's measures to more bills and we would've had a better chance of success. But sadly that's not the case. We need to appreciate that IV is doing the best it can under the circumstances.
Patton Boggs is a lobbyist hired by IV, Can he help in this situation ? It may be the case he already may be working to get something thru ..
casinoroyale
07-01 04:28 PM
Hi
I have a I131 (AP) renewal question. My first original AP was issued on Nov/2007. I understand that it expires in 1 year( I do not have the AP doc right in front of me right now). Also I traveled to Mexico in May 08 using AP and was stamped on AP as paroled until May 2009.
Is there a 120 day rule to file AP renewal (like the one for EAD)? Do I need to file for renewal of AP now (120 day before) or close to May 2009? I have filed for EAD renewal 1 month back and am still waiting for approval, will it cause any problems if I file for renewal while EAD renewal is pending?
120 days before expiration of AP not what is stamped as paroled until.
EAD renewal will not interfere with AP renewal.
I have a I131 (AP) renewal question. My first original AP was issued on Nov/2007. I understand that it expires in 1 year( I do not have the AP doc right in front of me right now). Also I traveled to Mexico in May 08 using AP and was stamped on AP as paroled until May 2009.
Is there a 120 day rule to file AP renewal (like the one for EAD)? Do I need to file for renewal of AP now (120 day before) or close to May 2009? I have filed for EAD renewal 1 month back and am still waiting for approval, will it cause any problems if I file for renewal while EAD renewal is pending?
120 days before expiration of AP not what is stamped as paroled until.
EAD renewal will not interfere with AP renewal.
2011 Pepsi Pakistan Wallpapers

rameshvaid
03-15 09:44 PM
Getting expungemen t wouldnot help in his case.
For immigration purposes, his conviction stands.
Everytime when he visits consulate for a visa or enters USA at POE, he needs to indicate this on documents and provide explanation (if asked ) with relevant documents.
Yes, I do agree with you but he asked a specific question related to travelling, and his expungement will help. He need not to declare at the POE about his case but as you said he will have the side effects of this case in various other stages till he is admitted as PR.
RV
For immigration purposes, his conviction stands.
Everytime when he visits consulate for a visa or enters USA at POE, he needs to indicate this on documents and provide explanation (if asked ) with relevant documents.
Yes, I do agree with you but he asked a specific question related to travelling, and his expungement will help. He need not to declare at the POE about his case but as you said he will have the side effects of this case in various other stages till he is admitted as PR.
RV
more...
GCSOON-Ihope
10-10 04:22 PM
Actually, the analysis of numbers and the "math" that you refer to was also done on the prediction threads. So it wasn't really all that useless.
BTW, I am one of those others who are all over the prediction threads. I don't have a big problem with prediction threads. My PD is Dec 2004; so I do need some comic relief once in a while.
You want some comic relief? About this one: a friend of mine (from England) applied at the same time as me. We both filed 485 in 08/2004 and our PD is 01/2002, meaning it is current since 09/01.
We both did FP but he never did the physical (I did it in 05/2005).
Guess what happened today? His wife (the dependent) just got her GC in the mail!!!! About his? No news!!! Anyway, I told him it was a complete aberration: how could a dependent get GC before the main applicant was approved?
And how can you get approved when you haven't taken the physical (neither of them has done it yet)!!!
What do you guys think of this?
BTW, I am one of those others who are all over the prediction threads. I don't have a big problem with prediction threads. My PD is Dec 2004; so I do need some comic relief once in a while.
You want some comic relief? About this one: a friend of mine (from England) applied at the same time as me. We both filed 485 in 08/2004 and our PD is 01/2002, meaning it is current since 09/01.
We both did FP but he never did the physical (I did it in 05/2005).
Guess what happened today? His wife (the dependent) just got her GC in the mail!!!! About his? No news!!! Anyway, I told him it was a complete aberration: how could a dependent get GC before the main applicant was approved?
And how can you get approved when you haven't taken the physical (neither of them has done it yet)!!!
What do you guys think of this?
Green_Always
03-15 11:28 PM
BTW, what did you steal?
Sorry. Had to ask. I am getting all curious. :o
:-)
In this country I dont know what is serious and what is light situations.
Sorry. Had to ask. I am getting all curious. :o
:-)
In this country I dont know what is serious and what is light situations.
more...
kittu1991
08-26 02:53 PM
Even if its multiplied by 100 we should be ok, if the USCIS does a good of not waisting visas by doing their best in the month of Sep. Say we have 6500 * 2 .25 (Family) = 15000people waiting from EB2 2004. Looking at the spillover numbers from last year, we might be lucky enough. Just trying to be optimistic for the next 35 days.
We received our 2nd biometric appointment notice for Sep 11th. Our Notice date is Sep 19th 2007. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for something good. :)
We received our 2nd biometric appointment notice for Sep 11th. Our Notice date is Sep 19th 2007. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for something good. :)
2010 wallpapers

rameshvaid
09-22 01:50 PM
Pls. post the date if u have one..
RV
RV
more...

ganesha
02-15 12:32 PM
Can you please name those companies for the benefit of everyone...
Dude, just because you don't see the word "some" in my post, don't tell me that i am generalizing.
I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!
Dude, just because you don't see the word "some" in my post, don't tell me that i am generalizing.
I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!
hair Valley Pakistan Wallpapers
go_guy123
09-14 03:58 PM
we have close to 200 votes... I never imagined the % will so much higer..... around 80%...
Thanks again.
Those 80% who bought homes, a whole lot of them have been able to survive because of the July 2007 fiasco. Without EAD it would have been a totally different ballgame.
Also a lot bought home in pre-credit crisis era when 5% down etc was available. But now 10% or if not more is the norm. So you will have a lot to lose if you default or leave country.
A friend of mine who got GC in end-2006 was discussing with me in 2008 whether to buy or not (he did not buy at that time...I don't know now in 2009 whether he has bought or not). The reason is that just because one has GC does not mean one has to commit stupidity when prices were plunging.
One needs to weigh all options. I see no GC in the horizon for EB2/3-India for non-EAD people. The political equation is stacked against EB2/.
House prices wont recover for many many years. The early 90s correction took a decade to recover.
If you are not on EAD and your pd is in 2006 or later, then it makes no sense to buy a house financially (though it is a ok time if you have EAD/GC but can wait more).
Thanks again.
Those 80% who bought homes, a whole lot of them have been able to survive because of the July 2007 fiasco. Without EAD it would have been a totally different ballgame.
Also a lot bought home in pre-credit crisis era when 5% down etc was available. But now 10% or if not more is the norm. So you will have a lot to lose if you default or leave country.
A friend of mine who got GC in end-2006 was discussing with me in 2008 whether to buy or not (he did not buy at that time...I don't know now in 2009 whether he has bought or not). The reason is that just because one has GC does not mean one has to commit stupidity when prices were plunging.
One needs to weigh all options. I see no GC in the horizon for EB2/3-India for non-EAD people. The political equation is stacked against EB2/.
House prices wont recover for many many years. The early 90s correction took a decade to recover.
If you are not on EAD and your pd is in 2006 or later, then it makes no sense to buy a house financially (though it is a ok time if you have EAD/GC but can wait more).
more...
mihird
09-15 07:14 PM
It is a public Forum. It is created for sharing ideas among the members. The success story of mr Reddy will give inspiration to other members to be successful. His information was realy helpful to lot of people.If it helps to anybody ,why do you want to stop this discussion ? If you are not comfortable with this,you don't need to read this thread ! OK ?
It is created to sharing ideas among members - to resolve immigration matters - not to discuss other topics like real estate investments etc. It is okay to quote one's or someone else's progress in financial matters in the context of his/her immigration status, but to make a complete turn and just discuss the specifics of financial investments etc. doesn't have a place on this forum.
My 2 cents..
It is created to sharing ideas among members - to resolve immigration matters - not to discuss other topics like real estate investments etc. It is okay to quote one's or someone else's progress in financial matters in the context of his/her immigration status, but to make a complete turn and just discuss the specifics of financial investments etc. doesn't have a place on this forum.
My 2 cents..
hot Shoaib akhtar wallpaper Live

snathan
04-02 02:15 PM
I am not sure abt Senator Grassley and others but someone in your home could answer your curiosity about my balls. lol...Take your shot man
You might need to check yourself if you have balls...before someone else have done with your family...you are not sure only about Senator Grassley or about your balls also. If so, make sure you dont have neighbour. otherwise things would go ugly for you...Take your shot now..
You might need to check yourself if you have balls...before someone else have done with your family...you are not sure only about Senator Grassley or about your balls also. If so, make sure you dont have neighbour. otherwise things would go ugly for you...Take your shot now..
more...
house Fort Pakistan Wallpapers
Sreeshankar
04-22 10:06 AM
Why not parents have a different category... not B2. maybe P1/P2
B2 is tourist visa. Parents are not tourist.
We are here because of our good parents. Forgetting them is most disrespect we do in life.
If we don't care our parents, when we become older(parents) how will our kids will care us?.
Research are proving...if we live together as family like in olden days...many health issues will disappear...everybody will be happy, no stress.
We need to go back to older family system. Now we are proving...green is better. food is medicine. So why not staying together with parents is not good?. This lead us to have a strong long lasting life.
Very loving and affectionate humanitarian thoughts..I fully support this cause.
It is not only a moral obligation, but also the Dharma or duty to protect and serve our parents in their sage and elderly age. Gratefulness is a virtue. Shared living and togetherness improves mental health, and builds capacity and strength to face life. Also, One doesnot have to depend on alcohol, antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs for escaping stress - instead can depend on parents for comfort, emotional stability and love.
Interestingly when you say that research proves food is medicine, these days modern medicine including scientists from Top research universities and labs are turning back to Ayurveda to change the composition of Immune system and blood in body - to fight against HIV, TB and other diseases (google it up, you will find many programs including holistic approaches) - going back the time tested herbal way, that has been validated for over 5000 years.
Ofcourse, the Irony is that we cannot request for amendment of law to provide for these allowance, unless we are citizens, but I am sure if many citizens and others in other visa categories like us, could possibly request for extended stay for an year or two atleast on a temp basis for parents. May be it will get noticed if we opt to pay an Alluring Premium fee that can convert this option in to economic gains for USCIS and American firms (Insurance etc) , which can help to gain the required traction and optimum action.
thanks..and God Bless.
Sree
B2 is tourist visa. Parents are not tourist.
We are here because of our good parents. Forgetting them is most disrespect we do in life.
If we don't care our parents, when we become older(parents) how will our kids will care us?.
Research are proving...if we live together as family like in olden days...many health issues will disappear...everybody will be happy, no stress.
We need to go back to older family system. Now we are proving...green is better. food is medicine. So why not staying together with parents is not good?. This lead us to have a strong long lasting life.
Very loving and affectionate humanitarian thoughts..I fully support this cause.
It is not only a moral obligation, but also the Dharma or duty to protect and serve our parents in their sage and elderly age. Gratefulness is a virtue. Shared living and togetherness improves mental health, and builds capacity and strength to face life. Also, One doesnot have to depend on alcohol, antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs for escaping stress - instead can depend on parents for comfort, emotional stability and love.
Interestingly when you say that research proves food is medicine, these days modern medicine including scientists from Top research universities and labs are turning back to Ayurveda to change the composition of Immune system and blood in body - to fight against HIV, TB and other diseases (google it up, you will find many programs including holistic approaches) - going back the time tested herbal way, that has been validated for over 5000 years.
Ofcourse, the Irony is that we cannot request for amendment of law to provide for these allowance, unless we are citizens, but I am sure if many citizens and others in other visa categories like us, could possibly request for extended stay for an year or two atleast on a temp basis for parents. May be it will get noticed if we opt to pay an Alluring Premium fee that can convert this option in to economic gains for USCIS and American firms (Insurance etc) , which can help to gain the required traction and optimum action.
thanks..and God Bless.
Sree
tattoo pakistan wallpapers.
AZ_GC
08-22 06:44 PM
Here is what i think ........USCIS works and approves according to RD till 140/485 approval. After this they hand over the case to DOS for visa issuance who work according to PD when allocating visa numbers. Correct me if i am wrong.
more...
pictures Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore 1
saileshdude
07-09 11:18 AM
I am trying to understand something here..... I had consultation with murthy lawyers and they told me that there is no law written anywhere that states that the employer must revoke I-140 if the employees is laid-off or is not working with them anymore. I was laid off and my company is determined to revoke I-140 because thats what Fragomen lawyers suggest. I am having a hard time understanding why would they want to cause problems for me when I am not even leaving on my own and got affected because of layoff.
Does anyone use Fragomen and could ask their attorneys this question whether a company is required or obligated by law to revoke I-140. That way I can try to convince my company's attorney that another attorney within same law firm have different opinion
Does anyone use Fragomen and could ask their attorneys this question whether a company is required or obligated by law to revoke I-140. That way I can try to convince my company's attorney that another attorney within same law firm have different opinion
dresses Valley Pakistan Wallpapers

srikondoji
05-24 05:38 PM
But look at the case before this bill i.e now
With 140,000 we have more candidates in the backlog and many more joining through Perm process.
If CIR is passed, many in the backlog will move to new merit system because their labor is still pending and no new GC application after May 21st 2007 also.
So, you have lot less people picthcing against 10% of 90,000 visas vs the case now where there are lot more people for 7% of 140K.
I still don't get why it is bad for everybody?
It is definitely little better for those who can use older GC process/system with 10% of 90K visa numbers.
Also, i bet there will be another amendment to add more to 90K for clearing the backlog much faster.
what do you mean? Who are these rest who will go into a new merit-based system? Even if you count only the number of people here who have approved I-140, that alone is enough to delay us for a very long time even with the current quota (140K). Otherwise we would not have had retrogression.
With 140,000 we have more candidates in the backlog and many more joining through Perm process.
If CIR is passed, many in the backlog will move to new merit system because their labor is still pending and no new GC application after May 21st 2007 also.
So, you have lot less people picthcing against 10% of 90,000 visas vs the case now where there are lot more people for 7% of 140K.
I still don't get why it is bad for everybody?
It is definitely little better for those who can use older GC process/system with 10% of 90K visa numbers.
Also, i bet there will be another amendment to add more to 90K for clearing the backlog much faster.
what do you mean? Who are these rest who will go into a new merit-based system? Even if you count only the number of people here who have approved I-140, that alone is enough to delay us for a very long time even with the current quota (140K). Otherwise we would not have had retrogression.
more...
makeup Fort Pakistan Wallpapers

virtual55
04-26 09:40 AM
Good Job Aman, Shilpa and Core Team.
girlfriend Fort Pakistan Wallpapers
bestofall
10-04 05:04 PM
Your Commitment is Amazing !
I hope people from NJ/NY members will join me to support you
Thanks !
I hope people from NJ/NY members will join me to support you
Thanks !
hairstyles Murree Pakistan Wallpapers
alterego
11-03 12:45 PM
I know this is not releated with Immigration. If you dont want to answer, that is fine. Just ignore this.
I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.
What is the 30% for? Anyone with details on that.
I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.
What is the 30% for? Anyone with details on that.
heywhat
04-02 12:28 AM
Zen,
For FOIA donation .. IV had action plan and currently working on it ... did you contribute ? If you do not want to contribute, do not contribute .. why do you want to create un -necessary unrest in forum ?
Thanks,
P.S. I did not give you red ...
IV needs to come out with a action plan or tell what it intends to do with the donations. once they are more open, donations will flow. I know IV is non profit org but that does not mean that funds cannot be misused. (I need more red dots please :))
For FOIA donation .. IV had action plan and currently working on it ... did you contribute ? If you do not want to contribute, do not contribute .. why do you want to create un -necessary unrest in forum ?
Thanks,
P.S. I did not give you red ...
IV needs to come out with a action plan or tell what it intends to do with the donations. once they are more open, donations will flow. I know IV is non profit org but that does not mean that funds cannot be misused. (I need more red dots please :))
srikondoji
07-14 08:32 PM
Let me stop with final words.
I only came to know about USINPAC recently with this flowergate.
And i don't know about USINPAC mission or robinder.
But, if USINPAC is such a great organization, then IV and USINPAC should sit together and support each other.
Let us forget the mess and we all know the whole world acknowledged IV for flower campaign.
--sri
please stop this.
I only came to know about USINPAC recently with this flowergate.
And i don't know about USINPAC mission or robinder.
But, if USINPAC is such a great organization, then IV and USINPAC should sit together and support each other.
Let us forget the mess and we all know the whole world acknowledged IV for flower campaign.
--sri
please stop this.