sandy2575
07-20 02:01 PM
July 2 07:55am Fedex
wallpaper free happy birthday card print
lost_in_migration
09-20 09:40 AM
GooblyWoobly seems to have 'disapproved' gc_chahiye and my post. We both have lost One GREEN each from our reputation :)
singhsa3 I absolutely agree with you. Undeserving people like GooblyWoobly will be benefited by active members hard work. And the disheartening part is these people will take the benefit and on top of that shamelessly show their ungratefulness on this forum :mad:
I fully resonate with gc_chahiye;169769 . People like GooblyWoobly are good for nothing. They have no right to pick on one of our distinguish ,well respected and an active member. The Rally have been quite successful and have made people think about our issue.
Unfortunately, people like GooblyWoobly will also be benefited by the hard work of people like Franklin.
singhsa3 I absolutely agree with you. Undeserving people like GooblyWoobly will be benefited by active members hard work. And the disheartening part is these people will take the benefit and on top of that shamelessly show their ungratefulness on this forum :mad:
I fully resonate with gc_chahiye;169769 . People like GooblyWoobly are good for nothing. They have no right to pick on one of our distinguish ,well respected and an active member. The Rally have been quite successful and have made people think about our issue.
Unfortunately, people like GooblyWoobly will also be benefited by the hard work of people like Franklin.
reddymjm
01-23 09:26 AM
Ron has not made prediction specifically about India. Somebody asked Ron about filing I-485 with May 2004 PD without mentioning that (s)he was from India. So Ron probably assumed RoW. The OP later clarified that (s)he is from India and Ron hasn't replied to that. So let's wait for Ron to reply before getting excited about it.
If Ron meant EB3-I, he's probably expecting a July 2007 kind of bump, which allows a lot of people to file but results in very few approvals. This can be inferred from his statement that, "your priority date will become current, briefly, in a few months".
We EB3-I's are looking for any sign, just any sign of hope. But let's be cautious in disseminating such information further.
EB3 - ROW is already 01MAY05. He would not be saying 2004 for sure on EB3 ROW.
If Ron meant EB3-I, he's probably expecting a July 2007 kind of bump, which allows a lot of people to file but results in very few approvals. This can be inferred from his statement that, "your priority date will become current, briefly, in a few months".
We EB3-I's are looking for any sign, just any sign of hope. But let's be cautious in disseminating such information further.
EB3 - ROW is already 01MAY05. He would not be saying 2004 for sure on EB3 ROW.
2011 irthday cards to print out
belmontboy
01-15 02:51 PM
I wonder whether proper first aid was given to the person.
People do normally survive gunshots to leg!!
People do normally survive gunshots to leg!!
more...
jonty_11
07-18 12:36 PM
Was there a bill to create this category or this was decision taken by the USCIS.
Its a good move, I know that this initiative was started by an Officer from US Army whose interpreter was getting death threats for helping the US. When he saw that it was not an isolated incidence he started lobbying the state department to create a separate category. I have been following that story for a couple of months, but was not aware that a bill was passed to create a new category or visas. (i am sure, that USCIS cannot take a unilateral decision to add more visas or else why would we be begging for recapture bills)
Whcih categories do Political Asylees or Refugees get into?
I think that is an Open category and anyone who can show that their life is in danger in their Homeland can apply...For Iraq, since tehre are too many, they may be limiting 5K per year...
Its a good move, I know that this initiative was started by an Officer from US Army whose interpreter was getting death threats for helping the US. When he saw that it was not an isolated incidence he started lobbying the state department to create a separate category. I have been following that story for a couple of months, but was not aware that a bill was passed to create a new category or visas. (i am sure, that USCIS cannot take a unilateral decision to add more visas or else why would we be begging for recapture bills)
Whcih categories do Political Asylees or Refugees get into?
I think that is an Open category and anyone who can show that their life is in danger in their Homeland can apply...For Iraq, since tehre are too many, they may be limiting 5K per year...
MunnaBhai
10-12 09:53 AM
This guy is pro immigrant writer. His articles are regularly published by cnn.com
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/12/navarrette/index.html.
Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a member of the editorial board of the San Diego Union-Tribune and a nationally syndicated columnist. Read his column at
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-ed/navarrette/index.html
Should we contact this guy?
ruben.navarrette@uniontrib.com.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/12/navarrette/index.html.
Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a member of the editorial board of the San Diego Union-Tribune and a nationally syndicated columnist. Read his column at
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-ed/navarrette/index.html
Should we contact this guy?
ruben.navarrette@uniontrib.com.
more...
chiraj
07-13 09:39 PM
Hi ,
I am a GC Holder can anybody advice me top5 Life insurance companies for Term as well as Whole Life Insurance.
I am a GC Holder can anybody advice me top5 Life insurance companies for Term as well as Whole Life Insurance.
2010 Best free happy birthday card
bindas74
03-17 10:57 PM
No matter whether you are in EB2 or EB3, if you lose job then you are going back to stone age. So we are all in the same boat. The only hope is to fix the leak.
Hi,
I see your point. But, that's completely different scenario.....job loss would hit the same way to each and every category, I guess.
What we are talking here is to reduce the EB3I backlog atleast a little bit...may be a year or two behind EB2
Take me for example.I have been waiting for 6 years now...just because of a stupid decision I made at that time to go with EB3 instead of EB2. ( just FYI, like many other EB3 guys, I am very much eligible to apply in EB2 ) I am paying the price now::((( Ofcourse who would have dreamt in 2003 that it would be so bad....and it hurts to see people who have applied at later stages cruise by while we wait watchig the VISA bulletins month after month..and now when I want to port the econom is so bad...everyone is being audited....so dropped that idea as well
Hi,
I see your point. But, that's completely different scenario.....job loss would hit the same way to each and every category, I guess.
What we are talking here is to reduce the EB3I backlog atleast a little bit...may be a year or two behind EB2
Take me for example.I have been waiting for 6 years now...just because of a stupid decision I made at that time to go with EB3 instead of EB2. ( just FYI, like many other EB3 guys, I am very much eligible to apply in EB2 ) I am paying the price now::((( Ofcourse who would have dreamt in 2003 that it would be so bad....and it hurts to see people who have applied at later stages cruise by while we wait watchig the VISA bulletins month after month..and now when I want to port the econom is so bad...everyone is being audited....so dropped that idea as well
more...
pointlesswait
02-23 06:27 PM
wa ever suits u..pea brain..
there was nothing in my post to get offended abt...
the book was called Q&A.. how do u end up with a title of SlumDOG..
u jump me.,..just because i call the bluff of fake liberals on this board..
Can't you write a simple sentence without offending others? Furthermore nothing makes sense in your post. What's wrong with eating curd rice and pickle? If I eat beef with my Armani suit then you will think off me differently? At least that guy makes a stand and not drink, I wonder what you do? You hit the pub with your parents? Moron.
Only in a Desi website you will find million different ways to butcher someone.
.
there was nothing in my post to get offended abt...
the book was called Q&A.. how do u end up with a title of SlumDOG..
u jump me.,..just because i call the bluff of fake liberals on this board..
Can't you write a simple sentence without offending others? Furthermore nothing makes sense in your post. What's wrong with eating curd rice and pickle? If I eat beef with my Armani suit then you will think off me differently? At least that guy makes a stand and not drink, I wonder what you do? You hit the pub with your parents? Moron.
Only in a Desi website you will find million different ways to butcher someone.
.
hair happy birthday ecards that are
immigrant2007
06-30 12:54 PM
Visa recapture cannot happen with an administrative fix. Anyone who is telling you that visa recapture can happen by some admin fix or through a lawsuit is simply lying, possibly just to grab your attention. We have been repeatedly told by the administration that recapture cannot happen by an executive order.
A few days back a group of disorganized folks were writing to USCIS Director asking him to recapture. That is just a waste of time because CIS director cannot do recapture. Even Presidential executive order cannot recapture unused visas. It has to be done legislative because recapture will require change in the law.
We do not mean to dampen your enthusiasm but please do not expect for something that cannot happen. Recapture cannot happen with an administrative fix. In this admin fix initiative we are working on other possible good provisions that are possible.
I am not sure about this but one thng can certainly happen with Admin Fix.
Porting of applicant who have stayed long enough in (EB3 to EB2). EB3 15 years experience and still counting and stuck and uncertain porting rules and AC21 doesn't make sense at all.
Or
AC21 rules or some other fix giving relief to people stuck in GC unnecessarily.
USCIs can make these fixes but they dont want to do it. Its simple
A few days back a group of disorganized folks were writing to USCIS Director asking him to recapture. That is just a waste of time because CIS director cannot do recapture. Even Presidential executive order cannot recapture unused visas. It has to be done legislative because recapture will require change in the law.
We do not mean to dampen your enthusiasm but please do not expect for something that cannot happen. Recapture cannot happen with an administrative fix. In this admin fix initiative we are working on other possible good provisions that are possible.
I am not sure about this but one thng can certainly happen with Admin Fix.
Porting of applicant who have stayed long enough in (EB3 to EB2). EB3 15 years experience and still counting and stuck and uncertain porting rules and AC21 doesn't make sense at all.
Or
AC21 rules or some other fix giving relief to people stuck in GC unnecessarily.
USCIs can make these fixes but they dont want to do it. Its simple
more...
ThinkTwice
09-21 01:58 PM
"Preaching to the choir = that the people you are trying to convince already believe in what you are saying."
and I thought we had a disagreement ....
nevermind....i am preaching to the choir.
and I thought we had a disagreement ....
nevermind....i am preaching to the choir.
hot Best irthday card free happy
saimrathi
07-10 09:25 AM
Yup, Gandhigiri will work.. We have lots of time in our hands.. British enjoyed their 300 year stay in India.. Lets enjoy our stay in US also.. at the hands of our employers, lawyers etc.. :o
Lets not hope for results just act. If Gandhi could drive Britishers out of India using this approach, USCIS is also made of human people and sure they will do something to lessen our pains.
Lets not hope for results just act. If Gandhi could drive Britishers out of India using this approach, USCIS is also made of human people and sure they will do something to lessen our pains.
more...
house top irthday cards to print
B+ve
08-28 03:56 PM
I got a FP notice for next month. It is certainly not related to AP or EAD renewal, since I don't have any pending AP or EAD renewal. I got my EAD renewed last March and AP in May. So hoping that I got the FP notice since they started looking at my 485 application and something positive will be end result.
Good luck.
Did you leave US and come back during last year?
Good luck.
Did you leave US and come back during last year?
tattoo 40th irthday cards free greeting
ItIsNotFunny
10-03 01:53 PM
Although USCIS guidances are not binding, you might want to pay attention to the below (was not able to upload the attachment, you might want to google for it)
To: REGIONAL DIRECTORS
SERVICE CENTER DIRECTORS
From: Michael Aytes
Acting Director of Domestic Operations
Date: December 27, 2005
Re: Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and
H-1B petitions affected by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of
2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
Question 7. Should service centers or district offices request proof of �ability to pay� from
successor employers in I-140 portability cases, in other words, from the new
company/employer to which someone has ported?
Answer: No. The relevant inquiry is whether the new position is in the same or similar occupational
classification as the alien�s I-140 employment. It may be appropriate to confirm the legitimacy of a
new employer and the job offer through an RFE to the adjustment applicant for relevant information
about these issues. In an adjustment setting, public charge is also a relevant inquiry.
Question 8. Can an alien port to self-employment under INA �204(j)?
Answer: Yes, as long as the requirements are met. First, the key is whether the employment is in a
"same or similar" occupational classification as the job for which the original I-140 petition was filed.
Second, it may be appropriate to confirm that the new employer and the job offer are legitimate
through an RFE to the adjustment applicant for relevant information about these issues. Third, as
with any portability case, USCIS will focus on whether the I-140 petition represented the truly
intended employment at the time of the filing of both the I-140 and the I-485. This means that, as
of the time of the filing of the I-140 and at the time of filing the I-485 if not filed concurrently, the I-
140 petitioner must have had the intent to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended
to undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not presume absence of such
intent and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such
intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate.
Do you believe IOs understand any of these complex rules? Few days before someone posted that at the time of final GC interview IO even didn't know at all about July fiasco!
To: REGIONAL DIRECTORS
SERVICE CENTER DIRECTORS
From: Michael Aytes
Acting Director of Domestic Operations
Date: December 27, 2005
Re: Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and
H-1B petitions affected by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of
2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
Question 7. Should service centers or district offices request proof of �ability to pay� from
successor employers in I-140 portability cases, in other words, from the new
company/employer to which someone has ported?
Answer: No. The relevant inquiry is whether the new position is in the same or similar occupational
classification as the alien�s I-140 employment. It may be appropriate to confirm the legitimacy of a
new employer and the job offer through an RFE to the adjustment applicant for relevant information
about these issues. In an adjustment setting, public charge is also a relevant inquiry.
Question 8. Can an alien port to self-employment under INA �204(j)?
Answer: Yes, as long as the requirements are met. First, the key is whether the employment is in a
"same or similar" occupational classification as the job for which the original I-140 petition was filed.
Second, it may be appropriate to confirm that the new employer and the job offer are legitimate
through an RFE to the adjustment applicant for relevant information about these issues. Third, as
with any portability case, USCIS will focus on whether the I-140 petition represented the truly
intended employment at the time of the filing of both the I-140 and the I-485. This means that, as
of the time of the filing of the I-140 and at the time of filing the I-485 if not filed concurrently, the I-
140 petitioner must have had the intent to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended
to undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not presume absence of such
intent and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such
intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate.
Do you believe IOs understand any of these complex rules? Few days before someone posted that at the time of final GC interview IO even didn't know at all about July fiasco!
more...
pictures happy birthday cards free
TomPlate
07-09 01:35 PM
Is the flower campaign only for people who filed on July 1st and 2nd?
I have not filed yet can I be a part.
I have not filed yet can I be a part.
dresses irthday cards to print
nc14
04-13 02:20 PM
I think if you have long term plans in India this fall and probably more appreciation of Rupee will make US less attractive. This 5-6% fall has shaved off my appraisal in a way :)
.............................................
$60+$20 recurring
.............................................
$60+$20 recurring
more...
makeup ,create irthday card free
ak_2006
04-22 05:12 PM
I donated $25 on Friday. How do I become a donor? I sent email to info@immigrationvoice.org but no response yet
You can see Donate button on menu (TOP) while you are on this thread. Click it and it will guide you. Or you can click this link DONATE (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/misc.php?do=donate).
You can see Donate button on menu (TOP) while you are on this thread. Click it and it will guide you. Or you can click this link DONATE (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/misc.php?do=donate).
girlfriend best lt;free happy birthday
docwa
08-05 11:20 AM
If your application is an SRC then:
call (800) 375 � 5283 then 1-2-1-recpt number-1-1-wait for recorded status-3-4 speak with customer service.
call (800) 375 � 5283 then 1-2-1-recpt number-1-1-wait for recorded status-3-4 speak with customer service.
hairstyles irthday cards to print
ajju
09-07 12:24 PM
I have master's degree from US and 6 years of experience
Recently.. EB2 has got more restricted and employers are scared to take this path now... But that does not mean you can't apply as EB2...
Earlier BS+5 years was sure shot.. not anymore...
Still MS+few years (6 in your case) should qualify as EB2.. But Job must be needing a MS qualification.. And its difficult to qualify from job/employer point of view if you are doing mere consulting that any one (MS or BS) can do...
Hire a different lawyer and check with him.. Its mostly upto the lawyer what to do and what not.. Company lawyer will always think in best interest of the company not your's...
Recently.. EB2 has got more restricted and employers are scared to take this path now... But that does not mean you can't apply as EB2...
Earlier BS+5 years was sure shot.. not anymore...
Still MS+few years (6 in your case) should qualify as EB2.. But Job must be needing a MS qualification.. And its difficult to qualify from job/employer point of view if you are doing mere consulting that any one (MS or BS) can do...
Hire a different lawyer and check with him.. Its mostly upto the lawyer what to do and what not.. Company lawyer will always think in best interest of the company not your's...
jsb
01-14 10:58 AM
USCIS does not process cases in PD order, because they can't. Thousands of files they receive, are sequenced in order they receive them at Centers. They claim that cases are processed in order they receive them. For them "Receive Date" is not what you see on your receipt, it is the date they physically received the case (thus if case is moved from one center to another, meaningful Receive Date is the date it was recieved by the last center). You see this data online status as "...we received (or transferred) your case on ...".
PD critieria is limited to certain countries only. Therefore, by and large, "cases are processed in order they are received..." works well. However, for India, China etc. where PD cutoff has to be factored, it is used merely to decide to work or skip a file (when seen in the receive date order). If PD cutoff date is very restricted, they will have to skip a lot of cases, which slows them down. That's the reason every July they ask for wider PD cutoff dates so that they can consume a lot of visas, as they don't have to skip that many cases.
This process is a mockery of the PD cutoff dates, but that's how it works. If you sent your case on June 28, 07, with July 2, 07 as the printed Receive Data on your receipt, but the case where it finally rested, was entered in their database on Oct. 28, '07 (with a Notice Date soon thereafter), you case will not be looked at, no matter what the PD cutoff date is, unless all cases received before Oct. 28, '07 have been reviewed.
PD critieria is limited to certain countries only. Therefore, by and large, "cases are processed in order they are received..." works well. However, for India, China etc. where PD cutoff has to be factored, it is used merely to decide to work or skip a file (when seen in the receive date order). If PD cutoff date is very restricted, they will have to skip a lot of cases, which slows them down. That's the reason every July they ask for wider PD cutoff dates so that they can consume a lot of visas, as they don't have to skip that many cases.
This process is a mockery of the PD cutoff dates, but that's how it works. If you sent your case on June 28, 07, with July 2, 07 as the printed Receive Data on your receipt, but the case where it finally rested, was entered in their database on Oct. 28, '07 (with a Notice Date soon thereafter), you case will not be looked at, no matter what the PD cutoff date is, unless all cases received before Oct. 28, '07 have been reviewed.
bluekayal
10-17 12:05 PM
Schedule A group 2 is "exceptional ability" similar to the EB1 but with less stringent guidelines. You have to show international acclaim. I work for a non-profit that has international links.
How did u change from EB2 to SCH A worker? wahts the basis for that?
How did u change from EB2 to SCH A worker? wahts the basis for that?