bujjigadu123
03-03 03:33 PM
Can you guys guess, why isn't there an update on this thread after the visit?
Do you think we will ever see an update from OP?
Hope, all have gone well with this guy and soon will see update on the visit. :)
Hi All,
Sorry for the delayed response.
Result:
ICE officer did not visit me on the scheduled day. There is no communciation from him so far on reschedule also. I donno what happened. I also did not want to follow up with him.
Regards,
bujjigadu.
Do you think we will ever see an update from OP?
Hope, all have gone well with this guy and soon will see update on the visit. :)
Hi All,
Sorry for the delayed response.
Result:
ICE officer did not visit me on the scheduled day. There is no communciation from him so far on reschedule also. I donno what happened. I also did not want to follow up with him.
Regards,
bujjigadu.
wallpaper The Dreamers. Posted on 22.
rvr_jcop
02-18 10:12 PM
Aachoo, downthedrain, jazzbytheway, sushilup, rvr_jcop -
question 1) did both you and your spouse's I485 cases receive the "pending at the location it was transfered to"?
question 2) did both you and your spouses I485 cases receive RFE?
question 3) did both you and your spouses case have an LUD after RFE?
have you guys received the RFE notices and if yes, what is USCIS asking
thanks
Sree
No RFE in our case. Just a soft LUD on 02/10 on both of our 485's. I had LUD on my AP thats yet to be approved, though my wife has not applied for any AP> Wondering if they just cross checking 485s for AP approval. And no, mine is not transfered case. Its always been at NSC.
question 1) did both you and your spouse's I485 cases receive the "pending at the location it was transfered to"?
question 2) did both you and your spouses I485 cases receive RFE?
question 3) did both you and your spouses case have an LUD after RFE?
have you guys received the RFE notices and if yes, what is USCIS asking
thanks
Sree
No RFE in our case. Just a soft LUD on 02/10 on both of our 485's. I had LUD on my AP thats yet to be approved, though my wife has not applied for any AP> Wondering if they just cross checking 485s for AP approval. And no, mine is not transfered case. Its always been at NSC.
dilbert_cal
02-20 11:50 PM
Can you provide more details about your case ? - EB ? , PD ?, any RFE ? state ?....
2011 The Dreamers
perm2gc
12-20 06:21 PM
Does USCIS provide any clear documentation regarding the Visa Allocations?
more...
mmj
04-19 04:21 PM
Why not to use that very same ID you have been using for 2 years to post this one also? That way others will know you have been a member and also contributed in the past. No confusion and peace.
Man - U guys love to quibble about stupid things rather than focus on the big picture. All my thread says is - I'm doing X .... Please consider doing it as well if you think it is worth your while ... Thats it - Nothing more - nothing less. And here we're having a discussion about how long I've been a member of IV and yada yada yada ...
Man - U guys love to quibble about stupid things rather than focus on the big picture. All my thread says is - I'm doing X .... Please consider doing it as well if you think it is worth your while ... Thats it - Nothing more - nothing less. And here we're having a discussion about how long I've been a member of IV and yada yada yada ...
crystal
07-08 01:24 PM
Gnadhigiri on http://www.immigration-law.com/
more...
amitjoey
01-31 12:55 PM
Guys - why is the Hike in immigration fees conciding with strong opposition to funding of the Iraq War.....These funds may well go to Iraq....as Bush is not able to garner support for additional funding from congress.
I do not think they can use it for IRAQ. But in the past, when INS was one Department, they have used it for border control and all for deporting illegals and all other such activities.
I do not think they can use it for IRAQ. But in the past, when INS was one Department, they have used it for border control and all for deporting illegals and all other such activities.
2010 Dreamers---Fighters-050311.jpg
ronhira
07-22 11:17 AM
u know what i think, doggy, doggystyle and devils_advocate are all the same person, or they are anti-immigrants who are teaming up. admin may want to look at them closely... i would.... others can keep an eye on these guys too....
more...
dpp
08-10 03:26 PM
LS is not illegal until the employers sell the labor. LS is legal channel where in employer fill the position with somebody else, if primary applicant it not available for some reason.
But some employers are exploiting the law and selling it. This is ILLEGAL. I agree with that LS is LEGAL until it goes in a legal way. But selling or getting other benefits/gifts from the employee is completely ILLEGAL.
Since USCIS cannot find who is selling and who is not selling, they banned it. It is a good move from USCIS, but it is too late. Too many got like this and enjoying the benefits leaving other poor souls who are waiting in line from years.
But some employers are exploiting the law and selling it. This is ILLEGAL. I agree with that LS is LEGAL until it goes in a legal way. But selling or getting other benefits/gifts from the employee is completely ILLEGAL.
Since USCIS cannot find who is selling and who is not selling, they banned it. It is a good move from USCIS, but it is too late. Too many got like this and enjoying the benefits leaving other poor souls who are waiting in line from years.
hair Kate Bush - Army Dreamers
acecupid
06-27 05:36 PM
I guess rajkannan went underground after everyone got on this case... :D
more...
the
12-21 09:15 AM
Great news. By some distance this is the best news on skilled immigration front this year. This will allow all the H4 dependents who have spent time on H4 for more than 6 years to start working if they get a job with H1B.
Where did you find this memo "the"? Is it already implemented or is this something USCIS is proposing?
so it is not a proposal and it is already effective.
Where did you find this memo "the"? Is it already implemented or is this something USCIS is proposing?
so it is not a proposal and it is already effective.
hot Dreamers (Twee Dromen)
gc28262
03-27 11:49 AM
"somebody who should not be allowed in your house" is not necessarily a security threat."
Whaa? You're kidding, right? If there's an intruder in my house, he could be Santa Claus but for me he is a security threat. Are you just arguing now for the sake of it? You keep talking about logical reasoning, but I don't see a shred of it coming from your side.
I am not the one who is arguing for the sake of it. You are. So far I haven't seen any "in depth" logical reasoning from you. I am not replying anymore to your arguments unless you come up with some real logic.
Whaa? You're kidding, right? If there's an intruder in my house, he could be Santa Claus but for me he is a security threat. Are you just arguing now for the sake of it? You keep talking about logical reasoning, but I don't see a shred of it coming from your side.
I am not the one who is arguing for the sake of it. You are. So far I haven't seen any "in depth" logical reasoning from you. I am not replying anymore to your arguments unless you come up with some real logic.
more...
house Hard Times For Dreamers.. by

aat0995
08-07 05:44 PM
Student Visa comes to mind. I hope you don't cancel your marriage due to this fact. Good Luck. You might be able to start another GC process as well.
tattoo The Dreamers DVD | Erotica
Brightsider
08-30 11:53 AM
International students come on F1 visa and get instate tuition fee from state universities. Our kids are on H4s so that will not qualify them to attend undergraduate in state schools? Is F1 required to get instate tuition fee? I am not understanding the situation here. Please somebody clarify if possible.
F-1 students do not enjoy any more privileges than H-4 applicants. In fact, you may like to check with the university authorities, for H-4 students pay in-state tuition if other requirements are fulfilled. Things like residency for a period of time, employment of guardians, etc.
To my knowledge, F-1 students do not qualify for in-state tuition at all. They can apply for a minuscule number of tuition waivers on grounds of economic hardship, academic performance and the like. However, the situation may vary from univ to univ and state to state. My knowledge is limited to Georgia, and specifically Georgia Tech, GSU and UGA
F-1 students do not enjoy any more privileges than H-4 applicants. In fact, you may like to check with the university authorities, for H-4 students pay in-state tuition if other requirements are fulfilled. Things like residency for a period of time, employment of guardians, etc.
To my knowledge, F-1 students do not qualify for in-state tuition at all. They can apply for a minuscule number of tuition waivers on grounds of economic hardship, academic performance and the like. However, the situation may vary from univ to univ and state to state. My knowledge is limited to Georgia, and specifically Georgia Tech, GSU and UGA
more...
pictures Dreamers Talent Showcase Grand
imm_pro
10-11 07:43 PM
Looks like you know a lot about non profit companies that sponsor cap exempt h1bs, can you please provide a list or a few jobs that are posted under this category...or atleast where to start looking for these jobs...?
These kind of cap exempt visas are only sponsered by Universities and very few research organizations....there arent many comapnies out there for non profit reasons..please dont throw suggestions/advices just for the heck of it...
These kind of cap exempt visas are only sponsered by Universities and very few research organizations....there arent many comapnies out there for non profit reasons..please dont throw suggestions/advices just for the heck of it...
dresses Dreamers to the gallery!
tonyHK12
04-29 12:37 PM
"India's decision to exclude two American companies, Boeing and Lockheed Martin, from its estimated USD 11 billion 126 fighter jet deal is strategically short-sighted and would be a setback to Indo-US ties, well-known American experts on South Asian affairs have said. "
4) ... This sentiment will certainly percolate to the USCIS and the State department and might embolden Anti Immigration senators whose measures will get more support in the house and senate.
How much more worse could it really get, from a 20 year wait to a 40 year wait?
4) ... This sentiment will certainly percolate to the USCIS and the State department and might embolden Anti Immigration senators whose measures will get more support in the house and senate.
How much more worse could it really get, from a 20 year wait to a 40 year wait?
more...
makeup Dreamers of Decadence
alterego
12-06 11:10 PM
I am not sure why so many people so naively jump to the defence of India without looking at the context in which things are said.
Most Indians love India and that includes most NRIs. If there was any doubt just look at the support the NRI PAC gave in pushing the nuclear deal.
The main point here is that this thread was started on the premise that the negotiation of this deal to transfer social security payments was somehow good news for our money. I think one can disagree with this and still love India.
Frankly, if my choice was between foregoing the money here and that money going for something good such as infrastructure development in India, I and I am sure most Indians here will happily sign off on those funds.
Point however is I do not see it as good news for our social security money.
Most Indians love India and that includes most NRIs. If there was any doubt just look at the support the NRI PAC gave in pushing the nuclear deal.
The main point here is that this thread was started on the premise that the negotiation of this deal to transfer social security payments was somehow good news for our money. I think one can disagree with this and still love India.
Frankly, if my choice was between foregoing the money here and that money going for something good such as infrastructure development in India, I and I am sure most Indians here will happily sign off on those funds.
Point however is I do not see it as good news for our social security money.
girlfriend Titles: The Dreamers
anandrajesh
08-01 12:05 PM
mine reached at 7:55 am ...still no receipt :(
mine reached at 9.01 am, no receipt as yet. :(
Should i expect the Receipt Notice today???
mine reached at 9.01 am, no receipt as yet. :(
Should i expect the Receipt Notice today???
hairstyles love songs dvd the dreamers
dixie
12-04 05:12 PM
Why is this good news again?
One less "what if" to worry about with regards to retrogression and its consequences.
One less "what if" to worry about with regards to retrogression and its consequences.
gsc999
11-21 01:15 PM
A lot has been said already, here are some facts to add some seriousness to this topic, regarding US data that shows how high immigration cities experienced higher wage and housing price growth.
http://www.voxeu.org/index.php?q=node/734
Source: voxeu
http://www.voxeu.org/index.php?q=node/734
Source: voxeu
wahwah
06-05 11:04 AM
What is the effectivity date of this memo?
May 30th or June 1st?
I think for few people this might be bad news. Some people changed their job without I-140 being approved. Sorry guys...i used AC21 but i have approved I-140.
May 30th or June 1st?
I think for few people this might be bad news. Some people changed their job without I-140 being approved. Sorry guys...i used AC21 but i have approved I-140.